01-08-2011, 08:27 PM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I decided to make this because I was looking at someone's Anti-MW2 thread, you can find that You must login or register to view this content..

What do you hate about Black Ops?
It can be from lag, to glitches, ANYTHING.
Have fun. Smile

Have discussions, aswell, hell even arguments!
Last edited by TheBigRod ; 01-25-2011 at 01:05 AM.

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

Bang Tidy
01-26-2011, 07:49 PM #29
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
I decided to make this because I was looking at someone's Anti-MW2 thread, you can find that You must login or register to view this content..

What do you hate about Black Ops?
It can be from lag, to glitches, ANYTHING.
Have fun. Smile

Have discussions, aswell, hell even arguments!

Thats BS i made a thread like this way before you and asked to be stikied it was closed BS thats when i wasnt premium.... BS BS BS :FU:
01-26-2011, 07:51 PM #30
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by 0 View Post
Thats BS i made a thread like this way before you and asked to be stikied it was closed BS thats when i wasnt premium.... BS BS BS :FU:

Itttt proooobably got closed because you asked for it to be stickied. /facepalm
01-26-2011, 07:59 PM #31
Montealvo_0
KILL WITHOUT MERCY
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
Itttt proooobably got closed because you asked for it to be stickied. /facepalm

No it got closed, because there's a lot of favorism in NGU this has happened to a lot of non premiums. they post something first and the Blog team or premium post it later the non premium gets his thread closed. A lot of BS in this site......... it should be all equal, and just because of the status of some they get better treatment :n:
01-26-2011, 08:02 PM #32
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by 0 View Post
No it got closed, because there's a lot of favorism in NGU this has happened to a lot of non premiums. they post something first and the Blog team or premium post it later the non premium gets his thread closed. A lot of BS in this site......... it should be all equal, and just because of the status of some they get better treatment :n:

Don't be angry, you need to earn your respect from the community.
When I was a non-premium I posted some semi-decent threads (in my opinion, of course), nobody responded to them or anything.

But I kept contributing to the community & such & now I have respect, you just gotta earn it. :y:

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

DiJiTaLGoDz
01-26-2011, 08:05 PM #33
mrguy0874
Do a barrel roll!
it has no titles or emblems which means there is barely anything to earn.
01-26-2011, 08:13 PM #34
whos the goon though
01-26-2011, 08:32 PM #35
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
When ps3 players, moan that mw2 is the best game ever, yet they always play the game and they still have the game.
01-28-2011, 07:40 AM #36
Console Banned :jim:
01-28-2011, 04:33 PM #37
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by ADEEB001 View Post
Console Banned :jim:

Damn man, that sucks, there's a way to get unbanned, a think that DiJiTaLGoDz did.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo