Post: [RELEASE]My call of duty black ops Patch builder/Code finder[The Best Out]
03-21-2011, 12:58 AM #1
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CLICK HERE FOR MY V2 You must login or register to view this content.

I present to you, My Black Ops Code Finder/Patch Builder
Take note that this is 100% built by me, copyright F34RNot Happy or SadSLiiTH3R©
What is this program that i have built you may ask?
This program is a code finder which allows you to copy codes/mods and put it into your patch. There is also a tab in the program where you can start to build your patch. It is a fail-proof excellent program

Xbox Codes work on ps3, even though there are no patches for you to put in, the codes work for ps3, but you just cant use them atm, got it?
Video Proof: rendered 2 by 1, ill upload a better 1 happy?
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhhiMOB2qSU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhhiMOB2qSU[/ame]

Pictures of my program

You must login or register to view this content.

XBOX codes DO WORK on PS3
Here is the download link:
oh yeah i know im not supposed to ask for + u know what but this project took days to complete. It would be much appreciated to know that my days of work is appreciated so plz than* and +r*p me, thank you
Virus TEST
Scan Statistics:
Scan Time: 2 seconds
Scan Targets: C:\Users\ebanks family\Desktop\F34RNot Happy or SadSLiiTH3R Code Finder.rar
Counts:
Total items scanned: 2
- Files & Directories: 2
- Registry Entries: 0
- Processes & Start-up Items: 0
- Network & Browser Items: 0
- Other: 0
- Trusted Files: 0
- Skipped Files: 0

Total security risks detected: 0
Total items resolved: 0
Total items that require attention: 0

Resolved Threats:
No risks have been resolved

Unresolved Threats:
No unresolved risks
Last edited by |C++| ; 03-29-2011 at 11:12 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to |C++| for this useful post:

-Burr-, .HaZe., ᴬustin_Powers, <<s1mc>>, JordanCarr, AgentDragonPig, AMNE, b-ball23, colinf438, Diddles2Fresshh, Docko412, eazynow82, Farva, GaLaXy98-q8, GIVEME-ALL, iCoNz, IRiSe_GodFather, jonathan09, killa skillz, LINUX♥, martinez, User23434, oHai My Name Is, Press ►, RiZ-N, Sn0wb0arder245, Wondoh, xJayJayOkocha_, Xr3v0 HD, ZeroOo
03-21-2011, 02:32 AM #29
Lol at you neg repping me

that -3 rep hut me really bad
03-21-2011, 02:34 AM #30
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
Originally posted by SLiiTH3R View Post
thanks but this is pretty disappointing, it took so long to make this and all i get is 1 thank you and a groan plus people thinking its a virus

There lose not yours even tho it looks like alot of work put into it its just another program that would make ppls lives easier that they wont use becasue of viruses /facepalm

Something nice to add-in would be a clean mod menu ( Also a end button Happy gotta have one of them )
03-21-2011, 02:41 AM #31
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by GodFatherIV View Post
There lose not yours even tho it looks like alot of work put into it its just another program that would make ppls lives easier that they wont use becasue of viruses /facepalm

Something nice to add-in would be a clean mod menu ( Also a end button Happy gotta have one of them )

lol this took so long i was too lazy to add a end one, and in my v2 ill put a clean patch(if i get more good feedback)

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheManOfTheYear View Post
Lol at you neg repping me

that -3 rep hut me really bad

well you should have more faith in your virus scan which was clean... as you said it was
03-21-2011, 02:42 AM #32
Could be FUD, could not. I really don't care
03-21-2011, 02:50 AM #33
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TheManOfTheYear View Post
Could be FUD, could not. I really don't care

i assure you its not, unless visual basic auto generates viruses once you build it /facepalm
03-21-2011, 02:56 AM #34
I really don't care
03-21-2011, 02:58 AM #35
SamMight69Her
CRAZY 4 INK
lol that sig go.
03-21-2011, 03:06 AM #36
iNikush
I'm back from the dead
Originally posted by SLiiTH3R View Post
ok give me 2 hours to download camtasia studio and upload it to youtube /facepalm/facepalm/facepalm

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

make 1 4 me?

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

you really think with the type of useful threads that work i have posted in the past i would post a key logger

dude are you kidding me you are using camtasia and the video looks that bad make a new one it shouldnt be that bad and are you arbic by any chance that doesnt look like english
03-21-2011, 03:19 AM #37
I have a 3.41 with B.OPS PKG installed, this program builds a PATCH so i can take it in to the PS3?
And then when i data transfer it will ask to UPDATE?
Someone in the same situacion?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo