03-29-2011, 03:05 AM #1
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Supporting XBOX & PS3 ,WAW, COD4, MW2 FF Files
and Black Ops zone file

Just a preview of what i have been working on.

I plan on adding support to open and play the sfx archives (.mp3 files).

Please post any suggestions.

Where it says toolStripStatusLabel1, will say file name and old and new sizes.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BuC-ShoTz ; 03-29-2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: new pic syntax highlight

The following 92 users say thank you to BuC-ShoTz for this useful post:

_L@ND!NRoCk_, _MISSIONS.GSC, -{OVOXO}-, -Google-, -JM-, -Skyline, .Andy, .HaZe., *SCHAOS*, |ManiaC|, 1337UNO, Ada Wong, Amanda, Anera, Arman M., Bang Tidy, Ben, blackout612, BriceC, chickensamw1993, cjmurder123, CleanMODSHD, Correy, Country Boy, d3struction209, dill1259, DinoFreak, Dman93, Docko412, Dreamcather, Epic?, ExceptionHell, H!MOM, Herbal_T_Bag, iReset Nigga, IRiSe_GodFather, ixfor1234, JakeM, jannu22, jfed, Joel, Ju1cy, k3llyjones, KamikazeOnCrack, Karoolus, kingbeaver, kloops., LetsGoGlobal, LINUX♥, malik-ramires, mattlrich, moijesuis007, Mr. Aimbot, Mr. Goodbye, Mr.Azoz, Mtx_FuRy, Mw2Freak13, Neff, NelsonRodV, ninja12, noob_like_you, NOTANOOB, Officer Laggy, oToxicity, phantom12be, PLZdieHAX, Press ►, Riojasaurus, sergskate13, studman31, TheFlowRidah, theycallmeryan, TMAN242, Traxx, Wartown03, Xanadu, xBRz_fri3dL, xCristian, xHiiTm4N, xJayJayOkocha_, XKevin356, Xr3v0 HD, xShOtz, Xx-NukeClan-xX, YouRecognizeMe, ZeroOo, zPeRFeKTx
03-30-2011, 08:29 AM #47
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
LOL

I highly doubt you will become the "next EliteMossy", or anyone for that matter. The next person to recieve the fame of EliteMossy will probably be the guy who actually hacks Black Ops fully. Finding commands(for binds) that the PC players have known for years is not going to get you this fame.

Ok, thats fine by me. Though do realize that all people see mossy is some supposed 1337 hacker who just programs and creates patches. Oh and I am finding info on MW2 pc with help of a few others that not many people even realize.

And I already consider myself someone. As my blog has decently high traffic. And unlike what people realize, i have skills and abilities outside PC modding, cod and gaming. And the person to crack Bo will have my respect, but will need to be a cryptography expert.

If you think I am some random that knows a few things about COD, and is a try hard (from what I am interpreting), you are sadly mistaken..

But you opinion is yours, so we will see what happens Smile.
03-30-2011, 01:04 PM #48
awsome post dude thanx
03-30-2011, 01:55 PM #49
nice can't wait
03-30-2011, 03:35 PM #50
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
Nice tool, Cant wait till black ops gets Hacked Mainstream Multiplayer
03-31-2011, 04:19 PM #51
The Epic
I wont stop
Medal of honor or some what?
IDK really maybe a memo list?
03-31-2011, 06:59 PM #52
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ShoTz View Post
Supporting XBOX & PS3 ,WAW, COD4, MW2 FF Files
and Black Ops zone file

Just a preview of what i have been working on.

I plan on adding support to open and play the sfx archives (.mp3 files).

Please post any suggestions.

Where it says toolStripStatusLabel1, will say file name and old and new sizes.

well im assuming it does not support ps3 bo .zone's atm, therefor its just the same as the ihc zone editor, except it supports more games(which nobody plays)
03-31-2011, 08:03 PM #53
hunter12
Retired, done with gaming
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
Naw, not 3D modeling, but like changing the values of the weapons. Reload time, range, etc.

Ahhh this is actually REALLY easy xD

How i learned is on WaW make a csv file just like

["weaponfile,mp/mp_bar"] compile it then decompress it and
change different values in the weapon file and then compare the
hex differences. This is how you can disable recoil for COD4, and COD5.
You can also change the animations etc. Once you got it figured out,
and you can tell which areas to edit then open the common_mp and just edit around xD

The following user thanked hunter12 for this useful post:

xCristian
04-01-2011, 03:08 AM #54
shnk
Do a barrel roll!
h4x m3 pl3453!!1!1!
04-01-2011, 04:38 AM #55
JTidler
Can’t trickshot me!
yesss Smile we are getting so far a cant wait till threyach figures out thel lost!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo