03-30-2011, 07:13 PM #1
ESQ_Pugh
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are the most annoying perks, and they are the reason i rage quit. I have a 2.38 kd yet i do not camp. I do not have a 2.0 kd with any weapons, i run around.

the most annoying thing is when a pussy is using ghost and claymores camping. you have no way of knowing where they are and it wrecks the game.

second chance is so aggravating. and it is the dumbest perk and i am still confused as to why they keep putting it in cod. The bad kids use it to try to have a second chance of life, which is bulls**t. pro is so easy to get, and being revived is a load of crap.

if they have either of these perks in the next one i am refusing to buy it

The following 5 users say thank you to ESQ_Pugh for this useful post:

dead_eye27, Nicholαs, Rip The Jacker, Superdry▪, TryCatchMe
04-01-2011, 02:13 PM #83
2nd chance is just a FAIL!.

Its like going to a restaurant and asking the chef for something and he brings you another thing and he says "Oh i dont care try it i think you will like it" i dint feel like bringing your order"

Basically, WE DONT WANT 2nd Chance in BLACK OPS!
04-01-2011, 02:41 PM #84
u aint lying. I don't remember that many people using it in MW2
04-01-2011, 03:41 PM #85
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
Originally posted by balistic713 View Post
u aint lying. I don't remember that many people using it in MW2

Probobly because they could use commando insted and go into final stand after they die four times (and are allowed to use their primary weaponand stand right back up when they wait for a few seconds) Honestly if they take out second chance I hope they dont fill in the empty perk slot with Juggernaut or one man army.
04-01-2011, 03:51 PM #86
Originally posted by PollyannaX View Post
Probobly because they could use commando insted and go into final stand after they die four times (and are allowed to use their primary weaponand stand right back up when they wait for a few seconds) Honestly if they take out second chance I hope they dont fill in the empty perk slot with Juggernaut or one man army.

it just needs to be tweaked to 1 time you can be revived. I got killed 3 times last night with fools using 2nd chance. everytime im reloading and they haven't even reached the ground and already firing there pistol. it gets real annoying. bad thing is I just got my blackbird and was about to get my chopper gunner and this bs happens
04-01-2011, 03:54 PM #87
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
Originally posted by balistic713 View Post
it just needs to be tweaked to 1 time you can be revived. I got killed 3 times last night with fools using 2nd chance. everytime im reloading and they haven't even reached the ground and already firing there pistol. it gets real annoying. bad thing is I just got my blackbird and was about to get my chopper gunner and this bs happens

Or like I said on another thread. Make it the way it was in W@W. One revive, Cant move around (except to aim), and can only be revived by another player with the perk. I mean let us crawl in last stand in zombies thats fine just no crawling in mutiplayer.
04-01-2011, 05:29 PM #88
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Sylux View Post
I only use spy plane after I have prestiged. But the perk itself promotes so much camping it makes me sick. I have quitted the game because of this. Ghostnoobs sitting in a corner with a motion sensor trying to get his dogs. NOT CARING EVEN A BIT ABOUT THE OBJECTIVE and completely changing the pace of the game. And if you get annoyed by claymores just use flak jacket or hacker.

I respect your post but I honestly think you are exaggerating to make Ghost sound worse than it is...If you let a guy get 11 kills in a row by camping, THEN HE IS NOT THE NOOB.....Noob is someone who isn't very good at something and if they get Dogs, THEN YOU are the noob. You can convince yourself that he is the Noob all you want.

I have 9+ days played on the PS3 version and the amount of Ghost users and Ghost campers who hide in corners are grossly exaggerated on NGU.

The worst I have seen is 5 guys level 15th Prestige using Ghost Pro. They all had 40+ kills and raped... I had to give them props. If you and your team let a guy get an 11 killstreak, THAT IS ON YOU.... I don't care how he got it.

I have asked this question but why do people only talk about the 20% of Ghost users who hide in corners instead of those who rush or don't hide?

If you quit a game because a perk that keeps a few enemies off a Spy Plane then you weren't cut out for this game.

M16 and MP5 on COD4, was cool.

MP40 with Jugg Juice on W@W, was cool.

Noobtubes, Painkiller, Commando on MW2, cool.

Ghost keeping SOME people off radar on BO, is where you draw the line..LMAO

Also have you heard of Blackbird? Or is 7-8 kills too much?
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 04-01-2011 at 05:34 PM.
04-01-2011, 07:11 PM #89
Ada Wong
So cute!
dont use uavs you get addicted to it and you cant kill people with ghost :P
04-02-2011, 05:20 AM #90
ghost is terrible, if ur in a domination and u get 4/6 of the other team using ghost and camping trying to get a chopper gunner or dogs. it gets really ****ing annoying since they didnt put stopping power in black ops so now everyone uses ghost instead
04-02-2011, 05:30 AM #91
Wont happen, will never happen

dont like it? dont bitch about it its apart of the game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo