03-30-2011, 07:13 PM #1
ESQ_Pugh
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are the most annoying perks, and they are the reason i rage quit. I have a 2.38 kd yet i do not camp. I do not have a 2.0 kd with any weapons, i run around.

the most annoying thing is when a pussy is using ghost and claymores camping. you have no way of knowing where they are and it wrecks the game.

second chance is so aggravating. and it is the dumbest perk and i am still confused as to why they keep putting it in cod. The bad kids use it to try to have a second chance of life, which is bulls**t. pro is so easy to get, and being revived is a load of crap.

if they have either of these perks in the next one i am refusing to buy it

The following 5 users say thank you to ESQ_Pugh for this useful post:

dead_eye27, Nicholαs, Rip The Jacker, Superdry▪, TryCatchMe
03-31-2011, 01:21 AM #38
FullTilt
Little One
Hacker, flak jacket, stop relying on radar, black bird.

Now stop bitching.
03-31-2011, 03:26 AM #39
Ghost Pro would have to be my favorite perk aside from flak jacket. I hate when your team is full of unskilled players who just cough up deaths like no tomorrow, which in turn gifts the opposing team chopper gunner after chopper gunner. I don't camp, as well.

Second Chance is just a bitch perk, in my opinion. Detest it with a passion.
03-31-2011, 04:00 AM #40
shwig2
Gym leader
Some of you guys complaining about ghost should hike up your skirts and just play the game. I use ghost on one class, sniper. If you can't beat the people who use it, get better and outplay the other guy. Simple as that.
03-31-2011, 04:53 AM #41
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by TheReaperMan View Post
These perks have been around, under different names, for quite a while now. Yes at times they are annoying, but they do no harm. It's nobody's fault if you can't remain in awareness of their existence within the game, and adjust the way you think or play accordingly.

I've slowly come to realise lately how pathetic some of this kind of talk has become, I know many users here are still at school but guys seriously, what are we like 5 years old? It doesn't matter how loud you scream or stamp your feet, there are some things in life that can't be tailored to suit YOUR individual needs.

Maybe just play with a bit more caution?

I agree. Maybe he would rather we have Danger Close and Commando...

I dont get killed by Ghost campers anymore than regular campers.
03-31-2011, 05:27 AM #42
dead_eye27
Little One
Originally posted by Pugh View Post
These are the most annoying perks, and they are the reason i rage quit. I have a 2.38 kd yet i do not camp. I do not have a 2.0 kd with any weapons, i run around.

the most annoying thing is when a pussy is using ghost and claymores camping. you have no way of knowing where they are and it wrecks the game.

second chance is so aggravating. and it is the dumbest perk and i am still confused as to why they keep putting it in cod. The bad kids use it to try to have a second chance of life, which is bulls**t. pro is so easy to get, and being revived is a load of crap.

if they have either of these perks in the next one i am refusing to buy it

the 2 most annoying things in this game second chance & ghost
03-31-2011, 05:32 AM #43
Biggz73
Do a barrel roll!
totally agree on second chance! How many ****in times was i 1 away from a kill streak and some fag with second chance messes it up! Suggestion for MW3 no second chance
03-31-2011, 05:44 AM #44
bmxrcodol04
Im a Hitmarker
A perk is a perk. Its put in the game to give the user the option of having a slight advantage or not. Once its in the game, its there. There isnt going to be anything made up to get Treyarch or any COD Dev to get rid of it, so people have to learn to just deal with it. There are people that use the perks, and there are people that absolutely dispise the perks. Wish all you want but either way, they are here to stay.
03-31-2011, 05:53 AM #45
NyanCat
trololo
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post
Trust me it oils be worse, if you nevered played COD4 there was a perk called martrydom were when you die you drop a grenade with a 3 second fuse, this means I kill you from 10 feet away walk to you to pick up ammo and boom I'm dead with no warning.

I have a solution to SC it called a ballistic knife + tomahawk, it's especially fun when you ricochet it around cornors.

Martyrdom was easy to escape. You probarly suck. On topic: The reason I quitted black ops were because of those perks. If you join an domination game you will find 10/12 players using it. Which annoys the **** out of me. Its even worse in CTF where everybody uses it. Ghost should be removed. So should second chance.
03-31-2011, 06:54 AM #46
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Sylux View Post
Martyrdom was easy to escape. You probarly suck. On topic: The reason I quitted black ops were because of those perks. If you join an domination game you will find 10/12 players using it. Which annoys the **** out of me. Its even worse in CTF where everybody uses it. Ghost should be removed. So should second chance.

There are not 10-12 Ghost users in Domination so quit exaggerating to justify your bitching. And in Domination you have flags to help you know where enemies are. Keep making up lies about teams full lf Ghost campers in Domination because that is all it is. Use Blackbird or Ghost yourself and STFU.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo