04-17-2011, 11:41 PM #1
Fikki
Back to NGU and Glitching
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tried it, only works with Semtex, could be helpful when you need one more kill with your Semtex or just to make a decent kill-cam.

Text Tut -

1. Make a class with Semtex, nothing else works
2. Find an enemy and stick him with the Semtex
3. As soon as the grenade contacts the enemy and stick him, shoot and kill him, make sure the Semtex doesn't detonate, this must be done before
4. That semtex will "boomerang" back to your gun and will now shoot out of your gun in whatever direction you are shooting

Video -

- How to Shoot a Semtex Grenade
Video by TheTeslaEffect

Enjoy!
Last edited by Fikki ; 04-29-2011 at 08:05 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Fikki for this useful post:

ALNAHY, ChefHOU, Encopresis, Gratlin, I.aM.Me, Mariodude007, NGBreaKZ, pooponme, STUNNA-_-Nancy, Toon_Squad, xJayJayOkocha_, xShOtz, ZeroOo
04-18-2011, 09:30 PM #20
this isnt very useful , and the sad part is , when u stick them, u cant shoot anywhere to boomerang the sticky Sad Awesome
04-19-2011, 03:32 PM #21
yourdude9
Are you high?
that would make an epic final killcam =D
04-19-2011, 07:34 PM #22
Originally posted by fikki96 View Post
Tried it, only works with Semtex, could be helpful when you need one more kill with your Semtex or just to make a decent kill-cam.

Text Tut -

3. As soon as the grenade contacts the enemy and stick him, shoot and kill him, make sure the Semtex doesn't detonate, this must be done before
4. That semtex will "boomerang" back to your gun and will now shoot out of your gun in whatever direction you are shooting

Video -

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy!

Awsome glitch it actually works!
04-19-2011, 07:39 PM #23
X_Terminator_X
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by yourdude9 View Post
that would make an epic final killcam =D

Too true, i might attempt :yuno:
04-28-2011, 05:00 AM #24
Originally posted by Fikki View Post
Tried it, only works with Semtex, could be helpful when you need one more kill with your Semtex or just to make a decent kill-cam.

Text Tut -

Video -

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy!

Thank you for featuring my videos Frikki, but you must provide a link to my channel, if you want to embed my video, without my notification.

Please Message Back.
04-28-2011, 05:08 AM #25
*BLizZOnE*
Valo = Voice of a GOD
wish i could try this out with my buddies but ps3 is still down w/e... i've been playing a lot of basketball lately anyways
=D
04-28-2011, 11:42 PM #26
Happylol peoples reacion is funny.Happy
04-30-2011, 04:07 PM #27
samwise
Bounty hunter
well, nice find, but I don't see where many people can actually use this in game haha
04-30-2011, 04:15 PM #28
I.aM.Me
Little One
That's awesome! I'm going to try this on split-screen by myself.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo