04-20-2011, 09:41 PM #1
*SCHAOS*
ILLUMINATUS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Removed no longer needed
Last edited by *SCHAOS* ; 05-03-2011 at 01:27 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to *SCHAOS* for this useful post:

.Kane., Alfa, BuC-ShoTz, dm430, Docko412, Joel, noob_like_you, Ritztro, SYNKz, xCristian
04-26-2011, 05:32 PM #38
Air.Jordan
Black and Yellow
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
If psn is ever up :rolleyes:

It should be back up today, followed with a system update :love: lol
04-26-2011, 09:26 PM #39
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
This has no connection to the Black Ops FastFile encryption. Seriously.

ok so if it does not may i ask what should we look for then so i could take a look into it
04-26-2011, 10:40 PM #40
.Kane.
Banned
Originally posted by DiJiTaLNiCk View Post
well with no help from people liek you we obviously dont.. i know a little about everything but not alot about little things.

I would love help from you... you were kind to help hunter but none of us..
after finding out HDD decryption was real im okay with hunter.. but ive seen no help from you?
Help us with blackops..? the game is F**ked anyway so lets make fun and make it better for ourselves.. may not even have to be ff mods but just self mods will do.. teach people on here CFG mods? i would love to be able to get CFG mods to work.. i know how to do them but just cant.

Teach us NPDRM decryption... Just help us.

CFG modding is really easy.
04-27-2011, 06:06 AM #41
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by BOOMSHAKALAKA View Post
LOL @ them "not finding out" mate they've found out about every single glitch/mod/hack that's been possible upto this day and either banned the people using them or fixed it so you can't do it anymore.
Does that not make you think they have a system for checking if files have been modded or hacked?
Challenge lobbies would be completely pointless, yes they've been possible on previous Call of Duties but they've learnt from theirs and others mistakes and made it nigh on impossible to do now.
To top it all off Black Ops is a terrible game anyway, roll on November for MW3.

your an idiot.. ever thought of every glitch/hack being posted to the public with thousands of people doing it?
THATS HOW THEY FOUND OUT.. /facepalm

re-read my first post because you have no clue what im talking about.. they wont find out if someone hacked them self.. they dont check every persons stats.. they dont have a system to check .ff mods..

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kane212
CFG modding is really easy.

show me ur selfs with binded cfg mods..
04-27-2011, 06:07 AM #42
.Kane.
Banned
your an idiot.. ever thought of every glitch/hack being posted to the public with thousands of people doing it?
THATS HOW THEY FOUND OUT.. /facepalm

re-read my first post because you have no clue what im talking about.. they wont find out if someone hacked them self.. they dont check every persons stats.. they dont have a system to check .ff mods..

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

show me ur selfs with binded cfg mods..

im saying cfg mods in general. not just black ops thank you.
04-27-2011, 06:09 AM #43
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
im saying cfg mods in general. not just black ops thank you.

why would you be talking about that. considering its a blackops forum..
/facepalm
please re-edit your post as cfg mods are easy but getting them to work.. LOL
04-27-2011, 06:10 AM #44
.Kane.
Banned
why would you be talking about that. considering its a blackops forum..
/facepalm
please re-edit your post as cfg mods are easy but getting them to work.. LOL

because you brought up cfg mods so i decided to say it. it was off topic but your post was too. cfg mods are easy and i think most are easy to get working.
04-27-2011, 06:14 AM #45
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
because you brought up cfg mods so i decided to say it. it was off topic but your post was too. cfg mods are easy and i think most are easy to get working.

bit i said "i would love to be able to get CFG mods to work" i didnt say if they were easy or not.. and i wanted to get them to work..
04-27-2011, 07:19 AM #46
.Kane.
Banned
bit i said "i would love to be able to get CFG mods to work" i didnt say if they were easy or not.. and i wanted to get them to work..

well im not trying to be a dick or anything. and yes i would love for cfg mods. better then nothing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo