Post: Do you think when people say Black Ops suck, is this because they suck at it?
04-25-2011, 11:30 PM #1
iPeNeTrATIoNz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When people say Black Ops suck, do you think just because they suck at it?

I think most of them but not all.
Some people do suck at Black Ops but they still like it.

Im good at Black Ops with 30,000 kills and 16,000 deaths

What you think? Is that the reason just because they suck at it?

The following user thanked iPeNeTrATIoNz for this useful post:

elliot
04-29-2011, 06:48 PM #56
xRafiq-
Pedobear
no. they proberly get annoyed because it doesnt allow you to snipe good and the perks setups isnt very good :/ also it get boring after a 2 weeks or so.. first you start to enjoy it but you'll feel like watching p0rn for loolz Dancing

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

no people think its boring tbh they are kind of true ;/
04-29-2011, 06:48 PM #57
xRafiq-
Pedobear
no people think its boring tbh they are kind of true ;/
05-01-2011, 10:51 PM #58
djamp789.
Can’t trickshot me!
I dont suck at black op i have a 2.41 kd with 45k+ kills and 2.39 w/l but i personally do not like black ops as much as other cod games
05-01-2011, 11:01 PM #59
I only like Zombies in Black Ops, the multiplayer i just didnt get..
I Played Black Ops multiplayer untill Level 30 and havent looked back since.
05-02-2011, 01:14 PM #60
iPeNeTrATIoNz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by snowaura1337 View Post
How can u say you suck in COSad AwesomeBO this game was made for little casual gamers and noobs

COD4 >MW2 >10 tons of Shits in a Box > PSN outage > BO > W@W

THE END
Not true, Lots of players stats I see in the lobby are below 1.00 K/D, Black Ops is generally a harder Call of Duty game to play. I actually find COD4 easier to play.
05-02-2011, 04:06 PM #61
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iPeNeTrATIoNz View Post
Not true, Lots of players stats I see in the lobby are below 1.00 K/D, Black Ops is generally a harder Call of Duty game to play. I actually find COD4 easier to play.

U smoke to much i think, CoSad AwesomeBO is made for little kids and lame ****ing Zombie, the PS3 Version of BO is garbage has hell! and COD4 easier to play? maybe cuz u only play respawn all the damn time. CoD4 was the game that u required skills, dropshot,jumpshot,Quick Scope, Tactical Strategy, SnD Madness and way more, but that the PS3 version, xbox360 is fill of noobs and kids and was all about HALO, compare to PS3 ... only thing that was good to play is CoD till UC2 came out.

My k/d's ONLY SnD Core/HC Tactical Play w/ Party 4:
COD4 = 4.50~
CODWW = 8.00~
CODMW2 = 6.00~
COSad AwesomeBO = 8.50~

COD4>ALL
Worst CoD was made from Treyarch and i'll never buy Treyarch games ever in my LIFE
05-02-2011, 05:36 PM #62
reasons black ops sucks:
1.) the connections are always terrible, if the host is a quick shot you literally have no chance to kill them.
2.) people seem to love to sit in the corner more than any other call of duty game i have ever played.
3.) people try WAY TOO HARD. i mean, seriously, WAY too hard. kids, remember this isn't real life its a video game. no one respects you more for your win loss ratio, no one respects you more for your kill death ratio, and if they do they are a ****ing loser, end of story. if you have a high kd you are (most likely) sitting in the corner the whole game like a little bitch, or you are pulling host almost every game. want to deny this? go ahead, its true whether you like it or not.
4.) going along with the last point, almost everyone uses the same bullshit generic try hard class, im sorry its not fun to play this game when every person is using an ak74 or a famas. i like to use pistols, i like to use lower powered guns, it makes the game more fun to use a variety of weapons but it seems the only people i ever play against just use the gayest try hard classes and thus it ruins the fun of the game.
5.) black ops harbors some of the most arrogant people i have ever had the opportunity to talk to in my life. kids cracked out about their kill death ratios talking shit to me because im a "bk randy". really? how gay are you? play the ****ing game and have fun, jesus, why dont you just join the army if you want to take a video game this ****ing seriously.
6.) the maps just SUCK. on almost every map there is a spawn trap in search and destroy, this was not a problem on world at war because the maps were not tiny as hell, but in black ops it seems almost every map has only 2 - 3 ways to cross it. for instance, firing range has basically 3 main routes you can take, same with summit, same with jungle, same with stadium, are you seeing the trend here? the maps are just too small.

by the way, i'm a 14th prestige level 50, my kill death ratio is 1.2 and my win loss is somewhere around .52, as everytime i get a game against some generic try hards i quit out. say i suck, i dont care, i dont play on call of duty like my actual life is at risk. now, i have stopped playing black ops completely, and only keep it for the zombies. other than that, the game is a complete fail. honestly, if it wasnt ruined by all the campers and douche bags i think it would be a great game, but unfortunately thats just never going to happen.

tl/dr:
the game sucks because of:
-connection
-people do nothing but sit in corners
-douche bags
-try hards who use the same bullshit generic class
-small maps
Last edited by dudeeitsbrian ; 05-02-2011 at 05:39 PM.
05-02-2011, 07:18 PM #63
People have to realize that ANY game will never be perfect. I am a Call of Duty fan, and each one has it's own share of problems. The great thing is that when the game gets boring, there's a wonderful button called the eject button, and it lets you play a different game. Just because Black Ops is the newest doesn't mean you have to play it 24/7.

As I get older, I realize that when I start to suck, I take a little break. It gives my eyes and ears a little break. If you wear a headset like I do, after an hour you hearing isn't as good as when you first started. When that happens, I'll just take the headset off and go to combat training to get my aim back.

Pro tip: Don't think every Youtuber has a consistent 30-0 games. Everyone has bad games, and what separates a good player from a bad player is how well you learn from your mistakes.
05-06-2011, 10:51 PM #64
iPeNeTrATIoNz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by snowaura1337 View Post
U smoke to much i think, CoSad AwesomeBO is made for little kids and lame ****ing Zombie, the PS3 Version of BO is garbage has hell! and COD4 easier to play? maybe cuz u only play respawn all the damn time. CoD4 was the game that u required skills, dropshot,jumpshot,Quick Scope, Tactical Strategy, SnD Madness and way more, but that the PS3 version, xbox360 is fill of noobs and kids and was all about HALO, compare to PS3 ... only thing that was good to play is CoD till UC2 came out.

My k/d's ONLY SnD Core/HC Tactical Play w/ Party 4:
COD4 = 4.50~
CODWW = 8.00~
CODMW2 = 6.00~
COSad AwesomeBO = 8.50~

COD4>ALL
Worst CoD was made from Treyarch and i'll never buy Treyarch games ever in my LIFE
I Find COD4 easier because I keep respawning all the time? Wrong Check out my COD4 video, Everybodys different you know. I find COD4 easier because its a less noob game and its well balanced and Im used to that, In Black Ops I mostly play games without Perks, Killstreaks and weapons attachment, which shows that im a skilled COD player.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo