05-09-2011, 08:48 PM #1
waterboy1248
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i was running around and somebody pissed off George and he came at me. i didn't realize it until it was too late and i got stuck in a little corner near the mp40. i did everything i could to get out, shot him with my brand new upgraded ray gun knifed with sickle and stuff. i had jug and flopper so i had a few hits i could take but i couldn't get out. i kept jumping the whole time and one time i jumped right when he swung at me. i noticed this because it was pretty obvious that if you time it right George can actually hit you higher. although this might only work if he has you trapped in a corner so if you dont get it right you are like guaranteed to go down. it sucks i know but if leads to new glitches it my be worth to take a few hits for the team. this has happened twice to me. the other place was right near the rock near the mpl and power room. right at the end of the stair cases that go down the up again. george got me stuck there and i kept jumping and i got stuck on a crate and then downed and i fell off. im thinking this will probably lead to some new glitches. has anyone else found this or am i the only one stupid enough to get stuck in a corner with george?
05-09-2011, 11:00 PM #2
nice idea wouldnt have thought of it in a million years i bet it will lead to glitches
05-10-2011, 04:43 AM #3
I thoght about that cuz that happened to my boy n i notice he got sum air
05-10-2011, 09:14 PM #4
YEH! yhis will defenetly lead to some more glitches great jobHappy
05-11-2011, 08:52 PM #5
Been trying to get George to do something more useful with his life, more than running around screaming after people like a ****ing mad man? I'll be sure to tell him! Winky Winky BTW Awsome find if it works! Happy
Last edited by bamba2 ; 05-11-2011 at 08:56 PM.
05-12-2011, 02:07 AM #6
waterboy1248
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by bamba2 View Post
Been trying to get George to do something more useful with his life, more than running around screaming after people like a ****ing mad man? I'll be sure to tell him! Winky Winky BTW Awsome find if it works! Happy

i think it will work we just need to try to find a good corner to get stuck in fast before everything gets patched. also a good place to start is at the box near stamin up. if the box is there and you walk up to you can see a latch on the box. put your cross hairs just a tiny bit to the right of the latch and start walking/running into the box. you just start bouncing up in the air like your all glitched and stuff. i only tried this at that box and supposedly it only showed up on my screen but im not sure. this could be a good spot to look for a glitch.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo