05-29-2011, 10:19 PM #1
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys , seeing alot of threads being started for little problems I thought about making a thread to help people out even for little problems this way we don't have to see like 4 or 5 new threads about the same thing..

I know how to do this glitch with alot fo people with different connections so yea I think I'm doing good with it otherwise I won't create this thread and you ask a questino and I say IDK :tits:

So if you have any .. ANY question about the LAN xp Boosting feel free to ask whatever you want I will reply to you as soon

Link to my VIDEO+VOICE TUT to do this glitch --> You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by LuckyAiden ; 06-29-2011 at 03:32 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to LuckyAiden for this useful post:

Cole MacGrath, Luulz, Moreton, NeglectFate, Soldier.
05-29-2011, 10:24 PM #2
lupekid
Little One
Originally posted by 13 View Post
Ok guys , seeing alot of threads being started for little problems I thought about making a thread to help people out even for little problems this way we don't have to see like 4 or 5 new threads about the same thing..

I know how to do this glitch with alot fo people with different connections so yea I think I'm doing good with it otherwise I won't create this thread and you ask a questino and I say IDK :tits:

So if you have any .. ANY question about the LAN xp Boosting feel free to ask whatever you want I will reply to you as soon

Will you let me do it on u the glitch ?Smile
05-29-2011, 10:29 PM #3
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by lupekid View Post
Will you let me do it on u the glitch ?Smile

I didn't say I would host for people lol although I would love to I can't sorry :lol:
05-29-2011, 10:31 PM #4
lupekid
Little One
Originally posted by 13 View Post
I didn't say I would host for people lol although I would love to I can't sorry :lol:

True But you did say ask anythin, and that was my question, i woulda only done it for 10mins tho SO please Smile ill let u do it back
05-29-2011, 10:38 PM #5
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
wellz, with my fast ass internet my joining session takes half a second...
05-29-2011, 10:48 PM #6
lupekid
Little One
Originally posted by Chicken View Post

Can u let me do glitch on yu? ill let u do it back
05-29-2011, 10:51 PM #7
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Chicken View Post

Upload videos on youtube ? That's what I do when It joins too fast.
05-30-2011, 01:50 AM #8
Ok I join, when the game mode is loading there is NO DESCRIPTION Ex: No Headquarters...Its blank, I click on a default class and it work I change that class to one of my online ones and I have no guns...I have fists. Also I am not my online rank but I DO HAVE MY ONLINE GUNS! Thanks for help
05-30-2011, 01:52 AM #9
xViTaLiZex
You talkin to me?
i get it to work every like 5-10 trys any way to cut that down by like half maybe 2-5 trys
05-30-2011, 02:34 AM #10
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by dtmariniello View Post
Ok I join, when the game mode is loading there is NO DESCRIPTION Ex: No Headquarters...Its blank, I click on a default class and it work I change that class to one of my online ones and I have no guns...I have fists. Also I am not my online rank but I DO HAVE MY ONLINE GUNS! Thanks for help

Try to press square on your friend that is hosting as soon as you press square start counting to see how many seconds it takes to join . Depending on this you will know if you gotta be very fast or inverse go slower to do it I mean once you press square try to wait in the joining session message for 1 second or more just try to time it different till you get it to work it's all about timing not speed Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo