09-25-2011, 12:52 PM #1
teh-gangsta
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, This is a guide on how to use the M60 and get a ton of kills:

Step 1: Your class should be... Perk 1: Hardline or Flak Jacket Perk 2: Sleight of hand or Warlord Perk 3: Tactical Mask or Hacker

Step 2: How to get killstreaks with the M60: Well this gun isn't used to be for running around so basically you just camp, I would recommend
playing an objective based game mode, THIS GUN IS NOT USED FOR RUSHING DUE TO ITS SLOW ADS TIME, if you want to get a high ratio by
using an LMG, you must play defensively, it's very hard to use it offensively, you can try it offensively but good luck getting kills

Step 3: Killstreaks:

1. Blackbird SR-71

2. Chopper Gunner Huey

3. Gunship Mi-24 Hind

Before you groan this post if you even plan of it, try it out first please, don't just groan people for not trying their guides out first, if you do
groan me, I'll 1v1 you with an M60 and see what goes from there M60 only, This is only for people that groan this post you can't request 1v1
because I don't want to read a lot of messages, please let me ask you, you have the right to refuse the 1v1 if needed!

The following 14 users groaned at teh-gangsta for this awful post:

-{OVOXO}-, Anthony, COMMISSIONER, DoOm-, KrimiNaLzZz, NooFag, Omniplasma, Onehungrywater, Pimp, riotmost, Soldier., tooskilled2k11, Vo1ture, wardy
09-29-2011, 10:11 PM #11
Vo1ture
Space Ninja
Thanks for the tips, bro.
09-29-2011, 11:24 PM #12
Ayanami
Error… Cat invasion!
You made it look like your HAVE TO use it like that and that every other way is incorrect.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo