Post: How to Bypass Black ops Zombie Glitches Unpatch all glitches/still play Online
03-10-2012, 02:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); today ill be showing you how to unpatch all black ops zombie glitches and still be able to play online.

what you need is a Jailbroken ps3 and an Online PS3

the tutorial is bad so if somebody can try to make a tutorial using some Capture Card it would be great Smile
and if somebody makes a better tutorial quote me the video link and ill edit this post with the better video tutorial

Watch The Video
You must login or register to view this content.

Text tut:
1. Download Patch 1.02 and 1.13 fom store.brewology
2. Open up Blackbox on your jailbroken ps3 and filezilla on your PC
3. Type in your PS3 IP On Filezilla
4. Go to dev_hdd0
5. Go to Game
6. Go to Your BLES(EU) BLUS(US) Code Thingy (in my case mine is bles01031)
7. Go to USRDIR
8. Go to English
9. Delete 11 files but keep this files below
KEEP THIS FILES IMPORTANT
common_zombie_patch.ff
img_patch.pak
patch.ff
patch_mp.ff
patch_ui.ff
patch_ui_mp.ff
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
10. so the 11 files you need to delete is
zombie_coast_patch.ff
zombie_cod5_asylum_patch.ff
zombie_cod5_factory_patch.ff
zombie_cod5_prototype_patch.ff
zombie_cod5_sumpf_patch.ff
zombie_cosmodrome_patch.ff
zombie_moon_patch.ff
zombie_pentagon_patch.ff
zombie_temple_patch.ff
zombie_theater_patch.ff
zombietron_patch.ff
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
11.Then go to your 1.02 Update Patch That You Downloaded Earlier
12.Then Copy the common_zombie_patch.ff file
13. Then Paste it in the 1.13 patch the File that you deleted the 11 files
14.Then you are done now what you need to do is Data Transfer to your Online PS3

sry the tut is not the best either but hope you understand
Last edited by vBulleting ; 03-12-2012 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Making Text Tut

The following 10 users say thank you to vBulleting for this useful post:

coolmankiller, Da_Kman97, hydro_122499, JaMbO, Klots, TiCiiX, x1337-, Xcutioner, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
04-07-2012, 09:40 AM #47
Hi could someone invite me to one of these unpatched games not sure weather it's doing, someone send me a PM with their PSN name and i'll add you on PSN.

Thanks
04-07-2012, 01:48 PM #48
BMT
Banned
some make a video an show this.. would be good ish
04-11-2012, 12:42 AM #49
Originally posted by x1337
never mind i got it, what files do you need for ascension
hey have u unpatched the glitches in acention if so can u post the files we need plz ? Awesome face
04-11-2012, 09:42 AM #50
x1337-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by j8hnb View Post
hey have u unpatched the glitches in acention if so can u post the files we need plz ? Awesome face
yea i got it
04-11-2012, 05:17 PM #51
Originally posted by x1337
yea i got it
? can u tell us wot files are needed then lol ?
04-11-2012, 10:22 PM #52
JaMbO
In Need Of Money
This is what i got messaged from a friend of mine so i suggest you do the same and also for all the other maps watch this vid

"just delete everything in the english from patch_ui_mp.ff down you should have 6 files left. Now install the 1.12 eboot, this is what I have been telling everyone to do. When this starts to get big you will be able to find others online and with the 1.12 eboot the people on non bypass won't be able to join."
04-12-2012, 05:34 PM #53
skiny786
Do a barrel roll!
That is my video, I saw 3277jr was doing it and one of his friends leaked it on youtube, and then took the video off after a couple of days.

I worked out what they were doing, played around with it for a bit and got all the patched glitches to work.

Sorry for the bad quality, but everyone wanted to know how to do it back then, so wasnt worried about the quality.

The easiest way to do this, is to put your copy of black ops in your jailbroken ps3, it will ask you to install the 1.13 update, install it, go to blacx box, then filezilla on your pc, find the patches, and delete 11 from the bottom. You dont need the eboot from 1.12, that will get you banned, 3277jr and his boys are adding shit so people try it their way and get banned.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

The 1st video is mine, I am SK1NY, thats my ps3 id.

And if you wanna do the glitches on ascension, shang, cotd and moon, you need to leave the 1.13 common zombie patch, and not replace it with the common zombie patch from the 1.02 update, so you just delete the 11 patches, and then data transfer, all maps will work. but the zombies wont die themselves and the round wont go up, thats only works on five, kino and the 4 waw maps.
04-13-2012, 05:52 PM #54
I did this and I cant join any online games I get a errorn saying something about a park bottle guessing it's got something to do with mule Kick
04-13-2012, 06:04 PM #55
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
Originally posted by RaMbO View Post
Now install the 1.12 eboot,

can you send me the 1.13 patch download? i have the 1.02
Last edited by RayJ_chugs ; 04-13-2012 at 06:08 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo