05-10-2012, 01:48 AM #1
zAutoAiiM_
GET OFF MY DICK!!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know how to host xp lobbies?
05-10-2012, 02:02 AM #2
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by x View Post
Does anyone know how to host xp lobbies?

There are a few people who can, me being one of them. It's not really that great as the XP rarely sticks.
05-10-2012, 02:07 AM #3
zAutoAiiM_
GET OFF MY DICK!!!!
Originally posted by .Choco View Post
There are a few people who can, me being one of them. It's not really that great as the XP rarely sticks.

How do you host them? Could you tell me how
05-10-2012, 02:08 AM #4
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by x View Post
How do you host them? Could you tell me how

No, it's a private thing that a lot of people have worked very hard for. Start doing research and try to figure it out Winky Winky
05-10-2012, 02:12 AM #5
zAutoAiiM_
GET OFF MY DICK!!!!

I did the combat training glitch for my self but my friends want me to do it for them but it takes to long to get to lvl 50 in combat training lol

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

No, it's a private thing that a lot of people have worked very hard for. Start doing research and try to figure it out Winky Winky

Lol ok I under stand

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Do you know how to play s&d in combat training instead of TDM ?
05-14-2012, 06:06 AM #6
zAutoAiiM_
GET OFF MY DICK!!!!

Hey bro can you host me a xp lobby please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo