Post: WARNING: New Hotfix Live With Possible Permanent bans [Details inside]
05-14-2012, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, this is just a quick catch up for what just happened an hour ago, not only me but some of my other friends are getting disconnected from the activision server, we are trying to connect but it gives the familiar error that we had back in early 2011, the error states

Originally posted by another user
"The call of duty: black ops server is not available at this time"

You must login or register to view this content.

please be aware that this hotfix is live in the UK @6:56 GMT on the 14th May 2012 and will go worldwide tonight.

If you have any Modified Eboot's or any config's on the 1.13 update please delete your game update data (on the ps3 xmb) and re-install the 1.13 update to prevent a permanent ban. now's the time to speak up on any mac address bypass ways....

UPDATE: checked the Mw3, Cod4 and CoD5 Activision servers and they appear to be ok, my friends who dont have the configs are still online, its something to do with black ops.

UPDATE 2: It looks like its an account ban, can we get more people to test this on their backup accounts.

UPDATE 3: Another Hotfix went worldwide last week (28th May 2012.) no precise date was acknowledged.

UPDATE 4: It looks like its a temporarily ban (2 days), this means that your 1/3 warning is used, two more and your console banned.

FIX: Create A New SEN ID (PSN) and use that account, the risk is even higher now, you will have approximately 15 minutes before you get banned, this is only temporarily (2 days if possible).

Thanks,
CodGlitcher
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 05-29-2012 at 06:27 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

ᴠevo, Correy, Cubs, Harry, iLikeTrophys, IzBoogz, Karoolus, L3thaL-, ljjp, Lxndon, Mano257, User23434, Pauly, Press ►, PussayPatrol, RealTimeEditz, redbullmasta, Rip The Jacker, Swampman, TiCiiX, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, xViTaLiZex, Xx--AIDAN--xX

The following user groaned Uk_ViiPeR for this awful post:

HotShot01ps3
05-15-2012, 05:44 PM #65
TehLynch
You talkin to me?
Not being rude but I've had that error for about a month and didn't think anything of it, you just move, but thn again im on xbox and you lot are on ps3 so it might be new to you guys :yuno:

The following user thanked TehLynch for this useful post:

Defeat
05-15-2012, 05:49 PM #66
alexgr
Save Point
Very thank's:deal:
05-15-2012, 06:20 PM #67
manuel1
Bounty hunter
so does that mean the 15th prestige glitch cant be done anymore as well?
05-15-2012, 08:49 PM #68
Sonoro
I like anteaters
u can do prestige glitch but u can't do xp lobby or whatever else on 1.13 update, a lot of ppl was banned because them was higher in leader boards, i u check domination leader board, them are 100% fucked up by players that were in xp lobby..
my friend was banned for zombies mods, so idk if its just for xp lobby or zombie too...
05-15-2012, 09:41 PM #69
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Everyone need to understand ,a jump in Prestige is so noticeable ,anything with a gap in between playing time/score/everything ,playing hours /kills etc looks suspicious. Getting to high rounds in just 1 hour or 2 to round 99 ,speed up game + deleting zombies in how most people can do this . Glitching takes forever = less noticeable .Also is impossible without being downed for most players or revived at least 1 time or a few times in a game of 2/4 players of zombies = 4 players = way more zombies = more downs/revives for most people . Doing these online for most is just painting a target on your back = BAN . unless you know a way for them to not see you ??

Just a matter of time before they make a block on this & everything will be gone .It sad considering how hard people have worked to get this done + how limited everything is getting makes it even more sad & i don't even play on PSN ,but for the people who do should not just jump up to high anything without making it look legit. Also should stop leaking/giving crap to non trusted people cause that just makes everything get ruined even more :(
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 05-15-2012 at 09:46 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER,
05-16-2012, 12:43 AM #70
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
hey guys, this is just a quick catch up for what just happened an hour ago, not only me but some of my other friends are getting disconnected from the activision server, we are trying to connect but it gives the familiar error that we had back in early 2011, the error states

You must login or register to view this content.

please be aware that this hotfix is live in the UK @6:56 GMT and will go worldwide tonight.

If you have any Modified Eboot's or any config's on the 1.13 update please delete your game update data (on the ps3 xmb) and re-install the 1.13 update to prevent a permanent ban. now's the time to speak up on any mac address bypass ways....

UPDATE: checked the Mw3, Cod4 and CoD5 Activision servers and they appear to be ok, my friends who dont have the configs are still online, its something to do with black ops.

UPDATE 2: It looks like its an account ban, can we get more people to test this on their backup accounts.

FIX: Create a new PSN account, re-assign the save and use that account from now on for modding black ops. its only an account ban so far.

Thanks,
CodGlitcher

Yup, thats a ban. Thats what happened to me, some time after that message you will get a different one saying "Your system has been perma banned from the Call of Duty Black Ops servers" and some other shit im to lazy to put my game in and look at what it says word for word. :lol:
05-16-2012, 09:29 AM #71
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
yep, me and cheatvision just got banned an hour ago, plus research that error, it means either a 3 day ban or permanent.

Wait.. i only did the 15th glitch, am i getting banned? i just checked and its fine
05-16-2012, 10:14 AM #72
Originally posted by YooYoOoN View Post
Wait.. i only did the 15th glitch, am i getting banned? i just checked and its fine

the 15th glitch isnt a hack, this is all to do with the people hosting on 1.13.
05-16-2012, 10:21 AM #73
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
the 15th glitch isnt a hack, this is all to do with the people hosting on 1.13.

Sorry for asking. i'm just worried, If i get in a XP lobby and promote 50, am i still getting banned?

EDIT: Okay, now do you think i'm forcing you to tell me how to host XP? like i f*cking care.
Last edited by YooYoOoN ; 05-16-2012 at 10:41 AM.

The following user groaned YooYoOoN for this awful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo