05-21-2012, 11:28 PM #1
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i get a bunch of messages of people that dont understand .Choco tutorial and want to know how to host xp lobbies , so i decide to make an easier tutorial for help some people. Follow My steps and you will be hosting in 15 minutes.

Steps:

1-Go to your CFW Ps3.Download This :You must login or register to view this content. (This is for KMEAW only , if you have another CFW go down and you will see the links),put the Spoofer[9.99] thing in a folder into your USB(Pendrive), now go to install package files and install it , then go to games and go down and you will see a new light blue icon , ok open it.Then your ps3 will turn off and then again turn it on .

2-Now go to your 4.11 ps3 and data tranfer , from your 4.11 to your 3.55.

3-Now in your 3.55 delete the 1.13 update and the save data , install the 1.02 PKG.

4-Go to filezilla go to /hdd0/game/BLUS30591/USDIR/ , replace the eboot with this one : You must login or register to view this content. , back out of the filezilla and black box and load black ops , change something like Brighness or sensivility and back out of black ops.

5-Go to save data (IN THE MAIN MENU OF PS3) , and copy the save data of the black ops that you have into a USB .

6-Go to your 4.11 PS3 and plug the USB , delete all the save data of the games that you have and put copy in the save data that you have in your usb.

7-Now load black ops and enjoy the mods time!

Spoofers:
You must login or register to view this content.-HERMES

You must login or register to view this content.-Rebug 3.55.2

You must login or register to view this content.-JFW

.CHOCO THREAD IS BETTER AND BETTER EXPLAINED , BUT IT IS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE ON MOD, SO REMEMBER THAT IF YOU HOST YOU MUST GIVE CREDITS TO HIM FOR THIS

Thanks to:
Me-For Tutorial
.Choco
mrmoss
TheUnkn0wn
ITheFallenI

Thanks For Reading,
Bloodfocus
Last edited by KingcreekS ; 05-29-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Link Fixed

The following 21 users say thank you to KingcreekS for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, BrinkerzHD, Cien, FaSt_FrEEdOm, Grumpfy, hunter12873, justgotjbps3, lovebros, User23434, ModdersOnly-, MOHN, mrmoss, PIETRASEK, ps3leon, redbullmasta, redfireturbo, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TiCiiX, tooper3, Top_Dog_Uk, Xcutioner

The following 5 users groaned at KingcreekS for this awful post:

ExceptionHell, HotShot01ps3, ibombo, STyLe_JapaN, TheUnexpected
05-21-2012, 11:53 PM #11
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
Originally posted by UnknownLobbies View Post
Is There A Method To Do Black Ops Mods With Broken 3.55 Blue Ray Drive

Yes its the same way
05-21-2012, 11:55 PM #12
TheReturn
Gym leader
Originally posted by Bloodfocus View Post
Yes its the same way

How i Cant Boot Up The Game To Change Brighness or sensivility
Last edited by TheReturn ; 05-22-2012 at 12:11 AM.
05-21-2012, 11:55 PM #13
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
Yes its the same way

can you downlaod black ops to put it on ps3?
05-21-2012, 11:57 PM #14
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
go and look for it in google i dont have time for that now , but search download black ops for 3.55
05-22-2012, 12:00 AM #15
stratoitis69
I am error
Ok so i get a bunch of messeges of people that dont understand .Choco tutorial and want to know how to host xp lobbies mod , so i decide to make an easier tutorial for begginer. Follow My steps and you will be hosting in 15 minutes.

Steps:

1-Go to your CFW Ps3.Download This :ps3xploderultimate.zip ,put the Spoofer[9.99] thing in a folder into your USB(Pendrive), now go to install package files and install it , then go to games and go down and you will see a new light blue icon , ok open it.Then your ps3 will turn off and then again turn it on .

2-Now go to your 4.11 ps3 and data tranfer , from your 4.11 to your 3.55.

3-Now in your 3.55 delete the 1.13 update and the save data , install the 1.02 PKG.

4-Go to filezilla go to /hdd0/game/BLUS30377/USDIR/ , replace the eboot with this one : You must login or register to view this content. , back out of the filezilla and black box and load black ops , change something like Brighness or sensivility and back out of black ops.

5-Go to save data (IN THE MAIN MENU OF PS3) , and copy the save data of the black ops that you have into a USB .

6-Go to your 4.11 PS3 and plug the USB , delete all the save data of the games that you have and put copy in the save data that you have in your usb.

7-Now load black ops and enjoy the mods time!

.CHOCO THREAD IS BETTER AND MORE EXPLAINED FOR, BUT IT IS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE ON MOD, SO REMEMBER THAT IF YOU HOST YOU MUST GIVE CREDITS TO HIM FOR THIS

Thanks to:
Me-For Tutorial
.Choco
mrmoss
TheUnkn0wn
ITheFallenI

Thanks For Reading,
Bloodfocus

okay so ive done this atleast twice now, can anyone please explain to me what i'm missing? when i play a game the buttons are completely useless and all i can do is walk.
05-22-2012, 12:01 AM #16
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by .Choco View Post
Enlighten me to this :p

may have been mistaken stare
loaded up fine on 3.55 LAN but nothing on 4.11

and just triggering seta g_speed 900 on a delay

needs more testing
05-22-2012, 12:02 AM #17
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Originally posted by stratoitis69 View Post
okay so ive done this atleast twice now, can anyone please explain to me what i'm missing? when i play a game the buttons are completely useless and all i can do is walk.

Go to options and change button options to tactical or whatever.
05-22-2012, 12:03 AM #18
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
may have been mistaken stare
loaded up fine on 3.55 LAN but nothing on 4.11

and just triggering seta g_speed 900 on a delay

needs more testing

g_speed isn't cheat protected; jump_height is though. The latter is what I'm wondering about :p
05-22-2012, 12:03 AM #19
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Also use EBOOTViewer.com to create mods easily and use with this simplified guide Smile.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo