08-12-2012, 02:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok sorry for being a noob on black ops Smile

But in all the tutorials they say put the pkg on 3.55 PS3 etc and START UP BLACK OPS ON 3.55?

when i wanna start it it says update yr firmware ?

How can you start it up ?
08-12-2012, 07:52 PM #2
xxGON2FARRxx
Bounty hunter
On your 3.55 PS3, download the black ops 1.02 Pkg file, then extract the patch.ff using filezilla or something. save it somewhere on your desktop. When you're done, delete the black ops 1.02 , and download the 1.13 pkg and replace its patch.ff with the 1.02 patch.ff . Data transfer to your online ps3.

On you're online, resign your savegame with a hacked savegame, and copy back to your ps3. start up zombies online and :fyea:
08-13-2012, 07:50 PM #3
Originally posted by xxGON2FARRxx View Post
On your 3.55 PS3, download the black ops 1.02 Pkg file, then extract the patch.ff using filezilla or something. save it somewhere on your desktop. When you're done, delete the black ops 1.02 , and download the 1.13 pkg and replace its patch.ff with the 1.02 patch.ff . Data transfer to your online ps3.

On you're online, resign your savegame with a hacked savegame, and copy back to your ps3. start up zombies online and :fyea:

You mean that i need xploder for this ?

But i readed some threads and there talking about a spoofer do i need the 9.99 spoofer? And is it safe to use a spoofer ? Will it don't fuck up my 3.55 ?

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

You mean that i need xploder for this ?
I readed some threads and they talking about a 9.99 spoofer ?
Can i use that and what do the spoofer with my 3.55 ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo