11-08-2012, 02:43 AM #1
xRequiKz
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); STATUS: CLOSED BECAUSE OF BAN WAVE!

Hey Guys This is xRequiKz- here just wanting to tell you guys i will be doing a Black ops prestige service if you think im fake or anything like that i Will Upload a Youtube video tomorrow showing i can but if you heard of me before well lets get started!

Prestige's 1-10 = $2.99 Paypal or 5million vbBux

My Paypal: [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

SEND MONEY AS GIFT !!!

Prestige's 11-16 $3.99 Paypal or 10million vbBux

THIS IS DONE BY The Bops 3.55 CFG mod Meu Yes i can do this while your in the lobby ! Yes ik your happy lol low price easy stuff its 1,2,3 and done
Make sure You only do this on an account you do not really care about if you get banned dont worry i will do another account for you for $1.50 cause my data transfer takes to long. I tested this on so many accounts only 2/10 got banned so if you have any questions just PM me. THANKS NGU C'YA LATERS

BTW I DO HAVE A LIFE SO IF IM A LIL LATE DONT WORRY IM OUT SOMEWHERE OR DOING HOMEWORK Smile PLEASE DONT SPAM I WILL GET TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN ONCE YOU HAVE PAID If we have any problem i will give your money back Dont Worry !

To Show im not Fake im putting the people i did prestige's for down here:

Originally posted by Yoszhi View Post
Legit, did my account. ^_^

Originally posted by VerbzGFX View Post
Hey this guy is 100% Legit, Plus i have to say sorry to this guy as i was acting a little silly to this guy. :(

Originally posted by 4G
legit service here I recommend him
Last edited by xRequiKz ; 11-16-2012 at 03:15 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to xRequiKz for this useful post:

bmxer956, ImHaXUnique, Invose, VerbzGFX, UserModz, Yoszhi
11-08-2012, 09:43 PM #11
xRequiKz
Are you high?
Ok mate do you need to invite me to a Private Match ?? If so i will send you my PSN and once you have invited me i will send you the items for the deal.

Pm me bro.
11-08-2012, 09:51 PM #12
Originally posted by xRequiKz
Pm me bro.

Ok mate i shall PM you in a minute i am just doing something, And do you want me to Record for you and blur out our PSN's so no one reports us ?.
11-08-2012, 09:53 PM #13
xRequiKz
Are you high?
Ok mate i shall PM you in a minute i am just doing something, And do you want me to Record for you and blur out our PSN's so no one reports us ?.

Sure. Dont worry about reports i dont really care :lol:
11-09-2012, 01:33 AM #14
Yoszhi
Gym leader
Legit, did my account. ^_^
11-09-2012, 06:50 PM #15

Hey Guys This is xRequiKz- here just wanting to tell you guys i will be doing a Black ops prestige service if you think im fake or anything like that i Will Upload a Youtube video tomorrow showing i can but if you heard of me before well lets get started!

Prestige's 1-10 = $2.50 Paypal or 5million vbBux

My Paypal: [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

SEND MONEY AS GIFT !!!

Prestige's 11-16 $3.50 Paypal or 10million vbBux

THIS IS DONE BY The Bops 3.55 CFG mod Meu Yes i can do this while your in the lobby ! Yes ik your happy lol low price easy stuff its 1,2,3 and done
Make sure You only do this on an account you do not really care about if you get banned dont worry i will do another account for you for free ! #NO COST! I tested this on so many accounts only 2/10 got banned so if you have any questions just PM me. THANKS NGU C'YA LATERS

BTW I DO HAVE A LIFE SO IF IM A LIL LATE DONT WORRY IM OUT SOMEWHERE OR DOING HOMEWORK Smile PLEASE DONT SPAM I WILL GET TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN ONCE YOU HAVE PAID If we have any problem i will give your money back Dont Worry !

To Show im not Fake im putting the people i did prestige's for down here:

Hey this guy is 100% Legit, Plus i have to say sorry to this guy as i was acting a little silly to this guy. :(
11-10-2012, 05:11 AM #16
xRequiKz
Are you high?

I always have good service :P
11-10-2012, 10:17 AM #17
I always have good service :P

I know my friend i hope you enjoy your Elite and don't forget to message me if you would like it back. Smile
11-12-2012, 12:49 AM #18
n00dl3
Keeper
Ok I hope you can get to mine ASAP I bought a 3.50 one.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Oh and can you also do this for mw2?
11-12-2012, 08:03 AM #19
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
legit service here I recommend him

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo