11-10-2012, 01:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Add Ya_MuTHaZ_PuSSee

This will only be a suicide lobby (for now) because i'm trying to level up my account aswell.
If you do kill i will have to delete you so please just listen, i've hosted before and people did what they wanted and it doesn't work that way with me, sorry.

Gametype: Demolition (it lasts longer)
At 30seconds plant the bomb & let it blow up, win a round, then lose next round you know the deal.

If i'm not host, and you are leave and then rejoin.

I will keep updating this thread at the times i will be hosting that day. (I probably won't host often after Black Ops II releases though)

Will update the time i will begin hosting so check the thread, right now just add my PSN and post below your IDs or i will not accept your friend request
Last edited by Creepzoid 0___0 ; 11-10-2012 at 01:49 AM.
11-11-2012, 10:09 PM #11
Originally posted by V View Post
Add Ya_MuTHaZ_PuSSee

This will only be a suicide lobby (for now) because i'm trying to level up my account aswell.
If you do kill i will have to delete you so please just listen, i've hosted before and people did what they wanted and it doesn't work that way with me, sorry.

At 30seconds plant the bomb & let it blow up, win a round, then lose next round you know the deal.

I will keep updating this thread at the times i will be hosting that day. (I probably won't host often after Black Ops II releases though)

Will update the time i will begin hosting so check the thread, right now just add my PSN and post below your IDs or i will not accept your friend request

PSN - Dwice
11-11-2012, 11:36 PM #12
Add Ya_MuTHaZ_PuSSee

psn IZeKoiiLz Smile <3
11-11-2012, 11:39 PM #13
I will be hosting tonight at about 11pm - 12am EST so make sure you added me.

Also, if i donot have a party of 12 (my party plus 6 others) then the 6 people that are with me should kill the other team. Last night when i did the XP Lobby the other team kept killing us and it was pointless lol, so just kill the other team instead. My PSN comment will say whether to kill or suicide, so make sure you look at it so that you know what you're doing.
11-12-2012, 05:10 AM #14
Sorry guys looks like there's maintenance
11-12-2012, 08:54 PM #15
my psn: xX5aBiMaGiCXx
Please kindly Invite me Thank you.
11-12-2012, 09:06 PM #16
Hosting ALL DAY until 11pm EST, getting Black Ops II :]
If you wish to join, add Ya_MuTHaZ_PuSSee
Also, if you're getting Black Ops II tonight add my main account VLCiOuS-V
11-13-2012, 07:55 AM #17
Psn XxDark-thruthxX
I will send you a request.
11-15-2012, 09:37 PM #18
Status of the lobby is closed, until further notice.
Don't worry i will be back, i'm trying to prestige on Black Ops II :P
11-19-2012, 07:17 PM #19
Add Ya_MuTHaZ_PuSSee

PSN: Drillable

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo