Post: New Teaser Image for Call of Duty: Ghosts has GPS Coordinates
05-18-2013, 08:25 PM #1
UnRemix
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
There has been a New Teaser Image for Call of Duty: Ghosts its has GPS Coordinates, a quote and an atomic mass number. If you want to see it please check out this video and please leave a like if you enjoyed it. Thanks so much NGU members!

The following user thanked UnRemix for this useful post:

05-18-2013, 09:05 PM #2
UnRemix
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by XxDARKxREALMxX
Nice find Happy

Thanks bro!
05-20-2013, 09:38 PM #3
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by UnRemix View Post
There has been a New Teaser Image for Call of Duty: Ghosts its has GPS Coordinates, a quote and an atomic mass number. If you want to see it please check out this video and please leave a like if you enjoyed it. Thanks so much NGU members!

First Coordinates: 10.480891, -66.903648
A quick search in Google maps will bring you to Caracas, Venezuela. Could this be a potential level location?

Second Coordinates: -60.074158, -61.905339
When I searched these in Google maps, I was brought to open water in the Atlantic Ocean, between the tip of South America and a part of Antarctica that "tails out." I don't know a name for it. This may also be a potential level location, possibly on a ship.

This number is the atomic mass of Tungsten. If you look at the box, it even looks like a block from the Periodic Table. Tungsten is a critical metal in the arms industry. Earlier in the year, Drift0r leaked that Ghosts would feature future weapons, due to a critical plot point. Could that plot point involve tungsten?

Dia de la Federacion: El 15 de Junio
Quick translation, based on high school Spanish class: "Federation Day: The 15th of June"
Dia de la Federacion is a Venezuelan holiday that takes place on February 20th. A quick search could find nothing important relating to June 15th.

Handwritten note:
This was very hard to read.The typed part is readable, but it is cut off, so it is extremely difficult to discern the meaning. I tried to get the handwritten part. Here's my result:
"Great Live - move to Lot 5 me plz. S. _AshaN"
The underscore represents a character that I couldn't even guess on. Obviously, my reading is inaccurate. If you can, try to correct it.

"You start to forget..."
I have a feeling that this will be a line that the main character says during a cutscene video/into/trailer. Similar to "histroy is written by the victor" in MW2. I searched the quote, but I couldn't find any historical use of it.
05-21-2013, 09:01 PM #4
UnRemix
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by CorruptModder
First Coordinates: 10.480891, -66.903648
A quick search in Google maps will bring you to Caracas, Venezuela. Could this be a potential level location?

Second Coordinates: -60.074158, -61.905339
When I searched these in Google maps, I was brought to open water in the Atlantic Ocean, between the tip of South America and a part of Antarctica that "tails out." I don't know a name for it. This may also be a potential level location, possibly on a ship.

This number is the atomic mass of Tungsten. If you look at the box, it even looks like a block from the Periodic Table. Tungsten is a critical metal in the arms industry. Earlier in the year, Drift0r leaked that Ghosts would feature future weapons, due to a critical plot point. Could that plot point involve tungsten?

Dia de la Federacion: El 15 de Junio
Quick translation, based on high school Spanish class: "Federation Day: The 15th of June"
Dia de la Federacion is a Venezuelan holiday that takes place on February 20th. A quick search could find nothing important relating to June 15th.

Handwritten note:
This was very hard to read.The typed part is readable, but it is cut off, so it is extremely difficult to discern the meaning. I tried to get the handwritten part. Here's my result:
"Great Live - move to Lot 5 me plz. S. _AshaN"
The underscore represents a character that I couldn't even guess on. Obviously, my reading is inaccurate. If you can, try to correct it.

"You start to forget..."
I have a feeling that this will be a line that the main character says during a cutscene video/into/trailer. Similar to "histroy is written by the victor" in MW2. I searched the quote, but I couldn't find any historical use of it.

Thanks for the extra information bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo