05-20-2013, 05:14 PM #1
TehPersiaa
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Straight to the point, they announced that there will be a total new engine for this next gen call of duty. There are loads of rumors around saying they are trying to compare with Battlefield graphics, but if they do i highly doubt most people will play it and end up sticking to Battlefield. When you think about it Call of Duty graphics have always been crap and that was the good part about it, bad graphics and an easy shooter, but Battlefield is more realistic and a very hard shooting game, all about strategy and stuff. So let me know your opinions on this next gen Call of Duty. :n:
05-20-2013, 05:17 PM #2
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by TehPersiaa View Post
Straight to the point, they announced that there will be a total new engine for this next gen call of duty. There are loads of rumors around saying they are trying to compare with Battlefield graphics, but if they do i highly doubt most people will play it and end up sticking to Battlefield. When you think about it Call of Duty graphics have always been crap and that was the good part about it, bad graphics and an easy shooter, but Battlefield is more realistic and a very hard shooting game, all about strategy and stuff. So let me know your opinions on this next gen Call of Duty. :n:

i just made a thread about this and you post your opinion in here lol ?
05-20-2013, 05:19 PM #3
TehPersiaa
Save Point
Originally posted by JaayX View Post
i just made a thread about this and you post your opinion in here lol ?

Sorry man i didn't actually have a clue i was just reading some information online about this game Smile I will remove it give me a few minutes haha
05-20-2013, 05:20 PM #4
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by TehPersiaa View Post
Sorry man i didn't actually have a clue i was just reading some information online about this game Smile I will remove it give me a few minutes haha

haha its cool :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo