06-09-2013, 09:20 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is gameplay of the controllable dog from the campaign gameplay shown during the COD ghosts all access livestream.
Now as soon as In saw it I saw the potential for a multiplayer killstreak!

Do you think we could see a controllable dog as a multiplayer killstreak?

The following 2 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Insult, zPrimeModz
06-09-2013, 10:10 PM #2
Ace
Former Staff Member
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Here is gameplay of the controllable dog from the campaign gameplay shown during the COD ghosts all access livestream.

My guess is probably yes, knowing that most killstreaks like NUKE/MOAB will be coming back on a rumor. I'm acutally excited about this game!
06-11-2013, 02:37 PM #3
danielburn
Bounty hunter
Awesome, i think all CoD games except MW3 has Dogs at killstreaks, or not, correct me someone if i'm wrong..
06-19-2013, 03:19 PM #4
AnaSiktim
Bounty hunter
good stuff man Happy
06-19-2013, 03:30 PM #5
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by danielburn View Post
Awesome, i think all CoD games except MW3 has Dogs at killstreaks, or not, correct me someone if i'm wrong..

Dogs started on world at war i think, cod4 didn't have them and I don't know about the previous 3.
06-20-2013, 06:07 PM #6
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
Here is gameplay of the controllable dog from the campaign gameplay shown during the COD ghosts all access livestream.

on cod ghost dogs do everything, u can chose if u want to be a dog!! dogs can fly in the future!

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

on cod ghost dogs do everything, u can chose if u want to be a dog!! dogs can fly in the future!
06-22-2013, 10:00 AM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
What a crazy sort of awesome idea. Would be funny as hell.
06-22-2013, 06:06 PM #8
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I'd much rather want to control a deadly bird of some sort lmao. If I have to sit in a killstreak, I'd rather it be some type of helicopter. Call me old fashion.
06-23-2013, 04:25 PM #9
Alex77
Haxor!
Well I dont see this working.

Most people are always running around in multiplayer, for you to eventually catch up with one you would have to run after him and lose the stealth. If you can be seen you're going to be shot. Even with the ballistic vest Im curious as to how weak or stron this scorestreak would be.
06-23-2013, 04:55 PM #10
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?

this game will be crap just like every other cod game all they ever want is your money, you give them a inch they take a mile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo