11-04-2016, 03:00 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I don't know about you all, but i'm a call of duty veteran. Played Cod ever since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare which was my first cod ever, but it's strange because.. Infinite Warfare is better in my opinion or is just me? Maybe i'm used to jetpackin' around, and feeling used to the boost jumping. Not really feeling MWR, more hyped about IW especially since my whole team is getting ready for IW in an hour right now... what are your opinions? What game is it going to be this year that makes you happy?..

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

zatb15
11-10-2016, 02:53 PM #11
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
My first game was Modern Warfare 2. That was the first game I ever played online with multiplayer. Fuck all of the latest Call of Duty's.
11-11-2016, 10:33 PM #12
i really liked cod till ghost since then i dont play it much anymore
12-02-2016, 02:06 PM #13
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
I would play Infinite Warfare before COD4 any day... not sure why i alwayss hated jetpacks but this time... seems different and more stable. I wish some balances could be made like how many shots to kill but COD4... i can't run the outskirts, camp, anything without dying almost instantly by an M16 with stopping power. Also being boots on ground causes the game to be much slower and i don't handle slow too well
12-07-2016, 12:21 PM #14
Sparrow
Big Papi
Nope, played every cod (started on cod 4) up until Ghosts. Infinite warfare wasn't much better...

I felt Black Ops 3 brought it back a little, but now with IW it feels like cod again. I like how fast paced the game plays, and unlike the previous 2, it's not about who can jump about the quickest, feels like they've found balance.

Imho it seems everyone's got used to the added features like the sliding, jet boost etc... so it's not as over used, or as much of an issue on IW.

Play this over MWR now, don't even think I have an hour playtime on MWR... don't get me wrong, it's still a great game, just as the above post says, it's over run with campers and M16's, feels like they could have done more to 'remaster' the game Enzo
12-07-2016, 12:59 PM #15
I personally love MWR because i like the feeling of boots on the ground.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo