02-04-2010, 10:49 PM #1
Default Avatar
_____
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone! I saw a thread earlier that contained diagrams of all the maps, and I thought I could take it one step further. It seems like there are many people who enjoy spawn killing in demolition, so I thought it would be worthwhile to create a thread that maps out the demolition spawn points for every map in the game. It does not include rust because rust is not in the demolition playlist. If there are any errors, please let me know and I will try to fix them as soon as possible. Without further ado, here they are:

Afghan:
You must login or register to view this content.

Derail:

Estate:

Favela:

Highrise:

Invasion:

Karachi:

Quarry:

Rundown:

Scrapyard:

Skidrow:

Sub Base:

Terminal:

Underpass:

Wasteland:
Last edited by _____ ; 02-13-2010 at 04:21 PM.

The following 94 users say thank you to _____ for this useful post:

-〤-, -Blackhawks-, *Spandex*, +crazy, +vA.LooSe, Ahsoka Tano, Alekz, Antones, ashbash, ASM14, Aule, BlogsterReviews, Boltz - None, Carbon0x, Como, CoookieMonster, Crayolas, Cryptic, D3C1V3R, darkstar5283, DeAd_bLiTz, DEFEND-_-HAWAii, Doctor Stan, Dreamy, Dylan_Owns, ePic_3.o, exTacy Angel, F_S_M, Famous Canadian, ƒrizz, glitchplz, Greked, Hamilbum, HapaaR, Hells, Honey, hunter12, hydey5, iAmPro-, jake8837, Jamesyy, Jayy, justin54, K3ITH2K9, KleRKz, little_legz, Mariodude007, Marte, Mateen, MikalMirkas, MrMojo, NanuGama, Newfie, Nine-Zero-Five, NLP_Legacy, NodZ, Nolzad0, Null ReacT, nV_mY_sKiLlz, Octavia, Omfg Jon, ONEster, Otaku Buster, Paul, PitifulKarmaZ, Poseidon, prosindragon, Sert, RedxDragonx69, SAS_Racer, SavagedPixel, Slash2793, JimErased, Stank, Swordbetatje, The Low Key OG, The Truth, thee3nd, TheLen, TheON3x, Thristle, Tom1210, Tons, Tony Danza, ToXic_xLeGnDx, TrytoYOLO, undeadrise, Why So Serious?, xEnhancer, xHeAVeN, xShep, xXM@DM@RCXx, Yankeefan802, YungBear
02-04-2010, 10:52 PM #2
xHeAVeN
I♥NGU
nice thanks Smile
02-04-2010, 10:57 PM #3
muman
Banned
OMG! WoWWWW ive been waiting for 2 monthes for a post to come out... I LOVE U NIGHTSESH!!!

but instead of putting a big DOT on a map u should make the dot smaller and specify the exact place..example...the one in favela (blue dot- 3rd one down) has 2 spawns wen u put 1 dot for it...the spawn is next to the trashcan and the other one a little left of what the dot is now

PM me if u dont get it
Last edited by muman ; 02-04-2010 at 11:01 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to muman for this useful post:

CamelToaster, Tons
02-04-2010, 11:06 PM #4
ashbash
Space Ninja
thanks alot perhaps someone could clarify something for me.

obviously the spawn points are fixed, but does being near them effect if they spawn there? like if im playing alone and camp 1 spawn point will they still spawn in front of me or will that change their spawn to 1 of the other positions?

if it does indeed change their spawn, would it be worthwhile putting 2 c4 packs and 2 claymores out to cover 4 spawn points so they are forced into 2 spawns, in which case i could easily rack up some kills(i use one man army)
02-04-2010, 11:14 PM #5
Default Avatar
_____
Originally posted by ashbash View Post
thanks alot perhaps someone could clarify something for me.

obviously the spawn points are fixed, but does being near them effect if they spawn there? like if im playing alone and camp 1 spawn point will they still spawn in front of me or will that change their spawn to 1 of the other positions?

if it does indeed change their spawn, would it be worthwhile putting 2 c4 packs and 2 claymores out to cover 4 spawn points so they are forced into 2 spawns, in which case i could easily rack up some kills(i use one man army)

The game will spawn players in the spot it thinks will put them in the least amount of harm. So, yes, you can claymore spots to stop them from spawning, but to be realistic, you need a 6 person team to effectively spawn trap. You can't do it alone.

The following 2 users say thank you to _____ for this useful post:

ashbash, NLP_Legacy
02-04-2010, 11:22 PM #6
Valimen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Nice shit man , looking forward to playing on the weekend Smile
02-04-2010, 11:25 PM #7
ashbash
Space Ninja
Originally posted by N
The game will spawn players in the spot it thinks will put them in the least amount of harm. So, yes, you can claymore spots to stop them from spawning, but to be realistic, you need a 6 person team to effectively spawn trap. You can't do it alone.

ok thanks Smile^

i rarely play in a party of 6 because although you win alot more, you get alot fewer kills.
with a team of good players they'll often beat you to a streak or have their killstreak rewards stopping yours, i might have to get a party together to give this a try though sounds like it could be alot of easy kills and a few laughs

i believe the spawns are fixed on capture the flag as well, trapping the enemy at their flag is very effective so i'd bet spawn kiling on CTF would be viable too once you found the spawn points.
02-04-2010, 11:51 PM #8
HapaaR
Haxor!
Well if any Ps3 players would like to do this each person takes up a certain spot using these great examples? Thank you nightsesh
02-05-2010, 12:10 AM #9
Newfie
Former super mod
Great work Night. I'll test these later. Winky Winky
02-05-2010, 12:21 AM #10
Mateen
pretty chill guy
Scrapyard is the easiest/best map to spawn kill. It is awesome. Awesome thread..can't wait for other maps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo