07-26-2010, 07:14 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
:beer: Working Leaderboard Hack *TUTORIAL* :beer:

Moved to NON-PREMIUM because of leakers

I decided its time to release this tutorial to premiums. Please DO NOT post on youtube or any other forum. As other leaderboard hacks, the account stats are reset if you play on it. But you CAN still play other games on the account - even play "private match". Its just playing on a ranked game that resets it.

NOTE: i've password protected my files due to people leeching without giving credit. So the password for my files is NGU - (capitals)

What you need:
A PS3
A PC
A USB drive
A Brain
You must login or register to view this content.

^ obvious i know, but you'll be surprised at some peoples stupidity Facepalm

Watch the video First

[WS]FL9PRar5SvA[/WS]

Step 1:

Create 2 Offline Profiles - ERROR + HACK and copy these to your USB flash drive.

Step 2:

open up each MPDATA with the You must login or register to view this content. and edit as shown:

Error

* "Byte Error" + "Unlock Everything" MUST be ticked

* Use all other stats as shown in the pic above

Hack

* "Unlock Everything" MUST be ticked

* "Prestige" doesnt matter

* The following must be the same: EXP (2516000) , Score (2147483646) , Wins (2147483) , Kills (2147483)

* Everything else doesnt matter but i would keep "Time Played" over 20 days.

Step 3:

Now copy both files back to PS3 and go through the uncorrupting process if you edited your files (see spoiler)

How to Uncorrupt Files

Uncorrupting Files

If you find your files to be corrupt when trying to load follow these simple steps:

1. Load each file on splitscreen with the Latest Patch (1.11) installed.
2. Start game and kill yourself - can be with a grenade, or simply jump off the cliff on Afghan.
3. Load each file on LAN and repeat step 2.

Finished Smile

(all my files are already un-corrupted)

Step 4:

Once your files are uncorrupted, bypass the patch with your chosen method and click "Play Online" to recall your stats.

* Then go to splitscreen, load the ERROR file and prestige it (ignore the byte error message).

* Now go to LAN, load the HACK file but DON'T prestige this one.

* Back out of LAN and click "Play Online" - you should see the STATS of the HACK file.

Step 5:

Now you need to find a game - preferably FFA.
* Once in game you can run around, shoot but DO NOT KILL
* You need to be killed by someone, immediately after they kill you - leave game and PRESTIGE
* Thats it, check the leaderboards to see where it put you - the stats should stick Smile

I just found this out but some of you may have already noticed. After getting killed, you DONT have to prestige. You can simply leave it how it is and it will still stick.
So for example, if you do this hack on your MAIN account but DONT prestige. When you load up your account again, you will still be how you was, not lv 1. Smile
Good to trick your mates Happy

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What stats can i change?
A: You can safely change Prestige, killstreak, winstreak and Time played and the account will still stick.

Q: Why do i have to bypass?
A: Because you need to trick the game into loading up the HACK stats online which was patched

Q: I create my files but when i try to load, they are corrupted, how do i fix?
A: See The Uncorrupting process - step 3

Q: Can i play on the account after hacked?
A: Yes but if you play MW2 Online, your old stats will be recovered

Q: I did everything correctly but my stats wiped after a few minutes, help?
A: You obviously edited something incorrectly, like kills, wins etc...

:dance: Have fun :dance:

You must login or register to view this content. Premade Files - UK

These are the files i used to do the hack. 9th 70 with 207 days played - as shown in the pic ^
REMEMBER: Password is NGU

Patchblocker ready files

Resistance bypass ready files

You must login or register to view this content. Premade Files - US

Patchblocker ready files

Resistance bypass ready files

and one last thing......please don't take my #1 spot Cool Man (aka Tustin)
Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 08-08-2010 at 12:29 PM.

The following 196 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, -NoSoul4Evr-, .Joee, .Robot, Okami, 214isaiah, AaYoOMoNeY_, AgentKing-Botz, AltCode, Analdogfag, ARIISSEK, Ashford02, beastly12, Beta-, BigMel1, Binary, birmav, BlowJobsFor5k, bmxrcodol04, BobbyDee, Bomb789, BSLICER25, Callum., Canada, Carbon0x, Chaldo29, Coltz-One, Comic Book Guy, Console, Cpt.Hayden, CRACKbomber, CrazyTurk, CrazzyDexter407, Curt, CurtisC12, cwade12c, DanGFX, DaRKnEzZ-, DarkxVirus, daryssrt4, daswiftguy, David S9, DecDeviL, DesmondS95, Devz-x, Disslzit, divybc, DONT_H8_5150, Dunkus, Durk, egoDream, EliteMossy, julian_1234, EnD*, FaiL-Scale, FatalHackz, FireWire, Flex99923, FlutterShy, Geordie4life2, godsent316, Goldberg, Grandad Trotter, Hazardous_, Helios, HolmN, HolynoodleZ, Hondarydr, Honey, I Lick Turtles, i Ozzy i, i Red Bull, Beats, ibombo, iDioxide34, IDontbreak, iSMACKyouFACE, ITageI, IvanTheTerrible, IWRecK708, JakeM, Jake, Jamesyy, JamieDev, jb2203, jeto56, Jomow, JordanPSN, Jugh3ad, justin54, kane212, killamimi, Kinetic, kingofps3, KluTcHxMoDz, Kombust, kool-aid-man_4, Krushed and 96 other users.
07-27-2010, 04:39 PM #56
-Smithy-
Call Me Sherminator !
Originally posted by Kraddy View Post
I'm guessing the quotation was for Flex99923?[/FONT]

Sorry, my bad =D
07-27-2010, 05:08 PM #57
ngilroy
Pokémon enthusiast
Heh realised what I was doing wrong after I used Derek's files again, I forgot to tick "Unlock Everything"
Thanks Derek for a very well done tut.
07-27-2010, 05:53 PM #58
Flex99923
The Messiah
Originally posted by Derek
you see that account i hve at #1 , it was also #1 for wins and kills. but some people have bypassed the limit of 2147483

bypassed the limit hmmm, i can get it to work for some time, unlike your old prestige files that comes off in about 10 seconds myn stays for a few minutes. I cant think of any other way of them lot doing it but im trying diffrent stuff hope i can get it to work.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by Smithy
It's not through hacked lobbies. Just a different method. A bit harder, but barely. The method to pass the limit is only temporary and may only be do-able for another month or so...

Its still good enough for a month then you can do it again lol.

When i did myn my ps3 froze completely and i had to unplug the power cable.
07-27-2010, 05:53 PM #59
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Flex99923 View Post
bypassed the limit hmmm, i can get it to work for some time, unlike your old prestige files that comes off in about 10 seconds myn stays for a few minutes. I cant think of any other way of them lot doing it but im trying diffrent stuff hope i can get it to work.

maybe if you put your EXP to 100 off prestige then get 1 kill and quickly prestige. i will test later
07-27-2010, 05:56 PM #60
Flex99923
The Messiah
maybe if you put your EXP to 100 off prestige then get 1 kill and quickly prestige. i will test later

lol thats what i was thinking of im doing it now i hope it works.
07-27-2010, 06:09 PM #61
What is the MPDATA? I have a GPAD0_MP and other GPAD0 files. They're locked by something and when I try to select them I get this error...

Can you help me?
07-27-2010, 06:12 PM #62
be sure to let me know what positions you guys get

and thanks for all the nominations Smile

help me plisz what did i do wrong i followed everything like it is and when i took the patch blocker off and istalled the patch my leader board wasnt showing at all and then i went to play a regular game and it wasnt there anymore plisz how do i make it permanantely stick
07-27-2010, 06:14 PM #63
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by JTRaines92 View Post
What is the MPDATA? I have a GPAD0_MP and other GPAD0 files. They're locked by something and when I try to select them I get this error...

Can you help me?

MPDATA is the file type of the splitscreen files. You can't open GRAD0_MP in leaderboard tool lol

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by romeo24 View Post
help me plisz what did i do wrong i followed everything like it is and when i took the patch blocker off and istalled the patch my leader board wasnt showing at all and then i went to play a regular game and it wasnt there anymore plisz how do i make it permanantely stick

if using patchblocker - make sure you are signed in at each step.

also, there is no permanent stick

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

ILovePie24!!
07-27-2010, 06:18 PM #64
Flex99923
The Messiah
Hey do i have to put the exp and score 100 of then will it give me the option to prestige on 9th.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo