Post: [NOOBTUBE] From Across the Map "First-Blood" "Multi-Kill" Guide
08-28-2010, 08:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This Guide will show you where to STAND[/COLOR] and AIM at the Start of the round to get "First-Blood", Triples, or EVEN "Multi-Kills"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/U] on Domination / Ground War and get MEGA XP[/COLOR][/B]

Here Proof it Works:
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LlnY8IDvOM]YouTube - MW2 :: Noob Tube Spots w/ Tutorial :: Domination (HD)[/ame]

UPDATE:[/size]

ADDESad Awesome Another Video w/ some of more maps.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwsLXB61wf0[/ame]

RECOMMEND PERKS

One Man Army

Danger-Close

RECOMMEND EQUIPMENT

Semtex Grenade

Please press the THANKS button, if you found this Useful.
Last edited by NextGenTactics ; 10-22-2010 at 03:27 AM.

The following 61 users say thank you to NextGenTactics for this useful post:

-Andrew-, A_lugie, Amanda, anonymous77, bmann2, brandondiaz, cereal_killahz, Chloroform, coltsfan360, cromer, DecDeviL, Demente_0ne, Devilreapr, edmoney, julian_1234, SweatyMidgets, forumjunkie, guamrusher, HelloImAwesome, hetland20, HomelandSec, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, ii_Playin4Fun_x, iMAGEi, IownzuI55, iplaybaseball, iRapidScope, JohnnyMash, jonesbros9395, Judge Dredd, KuSH_SM0kE, lmg123, lpinot, mattskate19, moijesuis007, Mr. Star, Murkage123, MW2CptPrize, NooFag, Nova9555, PaddyderBOY, quicksc00pern, qwerty360, Rokiz, sergskate13, SgtSaltyScrotem, Sigetto, skitterz, Solo, ssotop, The Gonz, thugnificint, TooNz_EleMeNt, TOXiCiTY_619, UnReal_NiTRoUS, vipervimal, Wilisete, wonder222, XboxOmac, xXGMLO2Xx, yoyo6-7
08-31-2010, 11:38 PM #20
This must be the best multi kill guide ever :P
09-01-2010, 12:29 AM #21
Originally posted by Garetty View Post
So... that explains why the same people die every time?

yes, for the video they were standing where the capture points are, and at the start and during every game players stand on these capture points for a few seconds to capture it.

this video explains where to AIM your tube in the air, to HIT those Capture Points,

[Example:] say while your in-game and you hear "Losing Bravo" you would goto that AIM spot in the video and Rain tube nades down on "B"

hope this helped.
09-01-2010, 02:11 AM #22
Originally posted by NextGenTactics View Post
yes, for the video they were standing where the capture points are, and at the start and during every game players stand on these capture points for a few seconds to capture it.

this video explains where to AIM your tube in the air, to HIT those Capture Points,

[Example:] say while your in-game and you hear "Losing Bravo" you would goto that AIM spot in the video and Rain tube nades down on "B"

hope this helped.

Yeah, I realized that after I posted it... :? Owell. Thanks.
09-01-2010, 02:30 AM #23
sicckkkkkkk
09-01-2010, 03:32 PM #24
fredpiels
Bounty hunter
I don't remember ever getting killed by one of these tubes at the beginning of the round. The video people should be making is the one that demonstrates how to bombard the B flags on each map. Most of the time the set up and delay while the tube is in the air is long enough to let a good team cap the flag and evacuate the area before getting killed.
09-01-2010, 05:53 PM #25
I'm not really fond of the music but the video is actually pretty good.
I knew some of these but some are completely new to me.

Good job!
09-01-2010, 05:55 PM #26
Millz
Worth the Weight
Wow, I really need to try this out.Claps
09-02-2010, 04:03 PM #27
greens hell
Do a barrel roll!
Hahah i was playing SND Once, I killed them all , 6 multi kill. Hahaha PWNED.
Thanks man/.

The following user thanked greens hell for this useful post:

NextGenTactics
09-02-2010, 10:09 PM #28
iNikush
I'm back from the dead
thanks but you should show killcams and both sides.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo