10-03-2010, 04:21 PM #1
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not sure if anybody else here has done this, but it hasn't been posted by anyone so I guess I'm the first. Note though you do need two PS3's one on 3.41 and another on 3.50, this is an addon to the well known data transfer method but with this way you don't need to do it everytime to use a different patch! So for example if you want to change between different patches like, Roll the dice to Zombies etc. Follow the steps below:

1. Edit your patch on your jailbroken 3.41 PS3 and use data transfer utility to send it to the 3.50 PS3. More in-depth tutorial on how to do this is around the forum.
  2. Now on your 3.50 PS3, check your patch works right then plug in some storage device and go to System Settings>Backup Utility>Back Up. This will backup your all the data on the PS3 onto your storage (including the MW2 patch). The backup is only small, 30MB!
  3. Now do steps 1 and 2 for how many patches you want. Now I recommend you copy these backups onto your computer to keep a record on what patch is in what backup.
  4. Now when you feel like a change of patch go to System Settings>Backup Utility>Restore and choose the back up with the patch in it you want. Don't worry this only takes less than a minute to complete.
  5. Do step 4 everytime you want to change your patch.

Here's an image on the file layout you could use to store them on your computer:
You must login or register to view this content.

Have fun Dancing

The following 64 users say thank you to juddylovespizza for this useful post:

ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, $oulja, Accurs0, Ada Wong, Alfa, Amazingpwner, Assassin, azote, benzy, Blackstorm, Cien, Codi360, CRaZyY, D3cH, Dan962k8, DanGFX, defwegwreh, Diplo, Dreamcather, emmanuel92, SweatyMidgets, Extractz92, Fizzix, gillysnyter, Hakaan, Hawk, IRoyxX, IW_JOSH, JamazkieHD, jeffadkins51, Ju1cy, Karoolus, kobe8bp, Lepp-, Lick, Lofti, manster, Manxlad619, Masta-blasta117, Mocro Lmfao, Mr. Aimbot, Mr. Star, Mr.Azoz, mustangsaleen, MV-rockers, NGU_MVRz, NiiNo, Omniplasma, rjive, Skyl1n3, Solid Snake, Stejzz, Strike Venom, styl, Superahm, The-Don, TheAMin4u, ThereThatGuy, ww2gamer3, x Too GodLy x, Xbox 180, zaaheef, ZoneTw0
01-25-2011, 12:37 AM #146
Originally posted by Juddy View Post
I'm not sure if anybody else here has done this, but it hasn't been posted by anyone so I guess I'm the first. Note though you do need two PS3's one on 3.41 and another on 3.50, this is an addon to the well known data transfer method but with this way you don't need to do it everytime to use a different patch! So for example if you want to change between different patches like, Roll the dice to Zombies etc. Follow the steps below:

1. Edit your patch on your jailbroken 3.41 PS3 and use data transfer utility to send it to the 3.50 PS3. More in-depth tutorial on how to do this is around the forum.
  2. Now on your 3.50 PS3, check your patch works right then plug in some storage device and go to System Settings>Backup Utility>Back Up. This will backup your all the data on the PS3 onto your storage (including the MW2 patch). The backup is only small, 30MB!
  3. Now do steps 1 and 2 for how many patches you want. Now I recommend you copy these backups onto your computer to keep a record on what patch is in what backup.
  4. Now when you feel like a change of patch go to System Settings>Backup Utility>Restore and choose the back up with the patch in it you want. Don't worry this only takes less than a minute to complete.

Here's an image on the file layout you could use to store them on your computer:

Have fun Dancing
Lots of people do this but i guess no1 has posted it so good job :y: but please note that if you have a lot of stuff on either ps3 you will have to format FULL FORMAT to delete anything that's on the ps3 SO THAT IT WONT TAKE UP TO MUCH SPACE ON THE USB STICK +rep if i helped=D
01-25-2011, 02:49 AM #147
DUB 2.0
I like to type Smile
I'm not sure if anybody else here has done this, but it hasn't been posted by anyone so I guess I'm the first. Note though you do need two PS3's one on 3.41 and another on 3.50, this is an addon to the well known data transfer method but with this way you don't need to do it everytime to use a different patch! So for example if you want to change between different patches like, Roll the dice to Zombies etc. Follow the steps below:

Have fun Dancing

It says that I need at least 22 gb of space
01-25-2011, 09:49 PM #148
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Originally posted by ww2gamer3 View Post
Lots of people do this but i guess no1 has posted it so good job :y: but please note that if you have a lot of stuff on either ps3 you will have to format FULL FORMAT to delete anything that's on the ps3 SO THAT IT WONT TAKE UP TO MUCH SPACE ON THE USB STICK +rep if i helped=D

Everyone did this because I TOLD THEM HOW. Look at the date.
01-25-2011, 10:03 PM #149
GeorgeGreen
Gym leader

Have fun Dancing

Changing a patch through filezilla only take 1-2 mins anyway but still a good way of changing a patch :p
01-25-2011, 10:06 PM #150
bilyboi2k9
Bounty hunter
video would be niceHappy
01-25-2011, 10:14 PM #151
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Originally posted by georgedabest00 View Post
Changing a patch through filezilla only take 1-2 mins anyway but still a good way of changing a patch :p

See date? Got milk? Not Happy or Sad
01-25-2011, 10:55 PM #152
Everyone did this because I TOLD THEM HOW. Look at the date.

No need to get mad i was just trying to help :p
02-09-2011, 01:20 AM #153
my back up is 60gb wtf do i do?
02-09-2011, 02:08 AM #154
NGU_Lov3R
Pokemon Trainer

Have fun Dancing

How did you get the .dats?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo