Post: Hidden Emblems, Titles, Perks, Weapons & Killstreaks
10-23-2010, 01:21 AM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I was just checking out the stuff Derek posted and have well kind of sorted out the hidden stuff. I maybe wrong with some stuff so don't flame me please. I thought a separate thread would be better. The reason being is that this thread would concentrate on the hidden content, Derek's concentrates on how to add them to player spawn. We need to find a way to get these working online, would be better if we could use them as infections.

Hidden Mode - Die Hard Mode
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc8VkY_J_mQ[/ame]
Similar to Search and Destroy but you can revive downed players.

Hidden GameMode - VoiceOvers

Fourzerotwo said this about the voice overs - "Just announcer voice-overs of things that got cut well before launch".
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_5IztYWnFo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
You must login or register to view this content.

Anyway forgot to add that the tanks were going to be killstreaks originally as when MW2 was leaked there was a tank killstreak found in the leaked files.

With the perks, I think the green work may have been the UAV jammer perk but no sure about the pink perk, possibly dual wield perk?

As for the weapons, emblems & titles I have no idea.

Hidden Weapon - Power Drill Lol
---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------
Last edited by TheJaRniBoi ; 10-23-2010 at 02:22 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

billionk, Mr.Kane, Perfekt, skitterz
10-23-2010, 01:30 AM #2
Default Avatar
Sox
pink perk = OVERKILL
10-23-2010, 01:31 AM #3
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by REDxSOX View Post
pink perk = OVERKILL

you sure? Overkill gives you two different guns here its the same gun, lol I am confused.
10-23-2010, 01:35 AM #4
I don't get it, they just look like COD4 images and don't we already have some of the stuff in the OP???

I'm confused... O_O

Them "new" titles look cool...wouldn't mind using some of them for a GWK

The following user thanked Awayze for this useful post:

Vengeance
10-23-2010, 01:40 AM #5
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !
Read a post a while back about the hidden Tank Streak.

However it seems the Tank Was never finished meaning it would be very hard to complete thus most people have just forgot about it.

However i've never really seen these perk pictures before and the pink one does look like over kill similar to the cod4 perk icon.

Interesting.
10-23-2010, 01:42 AM #6
Michael
I love smart girls. ♥
I saw a video in one of TheUnkn0wn's lobbies, and the guy moved around with a playable tank..
10-23-2010, 01:42 AM #7
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
I guess it maybe overkill then. What do you guys think green perk is, i thought its UAV jammer.
10-23-2010, 01:45 AM #8
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
they are just unused images left in the game files. The tank was originally gonna be a killstreak and there is .gsc code to prove this but i guess they scraped it.

Most of the images can be displayesd on HUD though Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

bcb, juddylovespizza
10-23-2010, 01:45 AM #9
FuzzaMuzza
NGU Master
Originally posted by CODGlitcha View Post
I guess it maybe overkill then. What do you guys think green perk is, i thought its UAV jammer.

Nope, it's tactical insertion.. it was originally going to be a green perk
10-23-2010, 01:51 AM #10
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by Michael View Post
I saw a video in one of TheUnkn0wn's lobbies, and the guy moved around with a playable tank..

do you still have the link to the vid?

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
they are just unused images left in the game files. The tank was originally gonna be a killstreak and there is .gsc code to prove this but i guess they scraped it.

Most of the images can be displayesd on HUD though Smile

ye i read about it over Se7ensins.com, but it would be awesome though if someone got it to work.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dubstep
Nope, it's tactical insertion.. it was originally going to be a green perk

Oh ok thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo