Post: Stealth Mossy v7 Edited (With Zombie, Gungame + New Weapons)
11-06-2010, 11:20 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yet another Mossy V7 Edit (with Zombiezzz)

This is the patch i use to have fun with players, so i thought i'd share. Ive managed to play many RANKED SnD games without being noticed - just using invisible =D

UPDATE 1
Now completely Stealth (removed instant 70, classes, clan tag on connect)

UPDATE 2
Added Force Host from Mossy V8, and Aimbot now activated after ADS
Can now change gamemode without game ending + HOST now keeps menu for gungame etc... Dancing

[WS]0GxH6iSuvnU[/WS]

You must login or register to view this content.

Contains PS3, XBOX360 and PC ready files

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Contains my own bunker =D

Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 01-02-2011 at 05:37 PM.

The following 76 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

-Google-, |ManiaC|, add_me, airghisla, Ander$on, AndrewPS3, angel_of_deth, arash-revenger, bigboybobby14, bkjf, Blackstorm, Breecem, Brian235026, CleanMODSHD, CraZoY, CRaZyY, damntheluck, DanGFX, Dazpowder, drive4567, Eskimopride420, SweatyMidgets, FourzerotwoFAILS, popcornmods, GangsterDean, Hakaan, Hakon, half79, hilts11, Hunter2One, ii-ownaged-iixx, iRapeNoobz, IRiSe_GodFather, IWRecK708, Kakashii, kali7890, Kameo, Karoolus, lilelf29, lovebros, manster, Maty360414, Merkii, multikillaz, mustangsaleen, Mw2Freak13, Nattyboh, Nicky74me, Nigahiga, NiiNo, No1s Perfect, OFWGKTA, OptioNz, Ox1337, RADDY1993, riotmost, sam2748, Scouse_Dom, shaunyovls25, Skyl1n3, SoLDieRDaP, Solid Snake, SpiderX, Stugger, That Guy_, TONEY777, Tupac17, Typhoon, uhChad, Vampytwistッ, ViiZiiKz, vs180matey, x3D, xRaW, Zeebra, Zombie
12-13-2010, 11:12 PM #137
damntheluck
Do a barrel roll!
"setDvar("badhost_endGameIfISuck",0); "

i lol'd when i saw that
12-13-2010, 11:47 PM #138
Originally posted by damntheluck View Post
"setDvar("badhost_endGameIfISuck",0); "

i lol'd when i saw that

surprisingly a real command too
12-14-2010, 12:11 AM #139
Zombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
yes its undetectable, until u use something like suicide harrier Happy

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

could probably squeeze in some simple mods like "One in the Chamber" and the quickscope mod

hahhaa of course.. suicide harrier
12-14-2010, 12:18 AM #140
no no pls add hide & seek & roll da dice
12-14-2010, 12:33 AM #141
how come once i go to demolition it starts up a free for all match but im still in demolition
12-14-2010, 12:59 AM #142
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by leopluradon View Post
how come once i go to demolition it starts up a free for all match but im still in demolition

lol thats a new one, no idea m8

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by Killer1478 View Post
yes a one in the chamber would be nice. I like the keeping of menu in zombiez as well! do you have any intentions of a v8 release?

Also gungame is slightly glitched when it says akimbo deagles you only get one.

Is roll the dice possible or is it to big a chunk of code?

ye roll the dice is possible, but the code will have to all tidied up like in mossy's v8.

Hows the patch since i updated it? havent tested it since

i didnt touch the gungame code, it must have been like that already. But i will try and get mossy's v8 gungame in - it plays awesome on team deathmatch
12-14-2010, 01:41 AM #143
uhChad
TPSN Admiin
this is the best patch ive seen so far, cant wait til your edit of v8!
12-14-2010, 01:50 AM #144
lol thats a new one, no idea m8

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

ye roll the dice is possible, but the code will have to all tidied up like in mossy's v8.

Hows the patch since i updated it? havent tested it since

i didnt touch the gungame code, it must have been like that already. But i will try and get mossy's v8 gungame in - it plays awesome on team deathmatch

It runs extremely well. The force host is amazing i got host 2 out of four games i attempted it 1 with a party of 2.

Everything else works well. But yeah more game options and this will be a perfect v7
12-14-2010, 01:57 AM #145
xEnhancer
Cracking WI-FI
Yet another Mossy V7 Edit (with Zombiezzz)

This is the patch i use to have fun with players, so i thought i'd share. Ive managed to play many RANKED SnD games without being noticed - just using invisible =D

UPDATE 1
Now completely Stealth (removed instant 70, classes, clan tag on connect)

UPDATE 2
Added Force Host from Mossy V8, and Aimbot now activated after ADS
Can now change gamemode without game ending + HOST now keeps menu for gungame etc... Dancing

[WS]0GxH6iSuvnU[/WS]

Contains PS3, XBOX360 and PC ready files

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Contains my own bunker =D

What is that of stealth !? What stealth !?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo