12-28-2010, 04:24 PM #1
xHunteerZz
★ xHunteerZz--™ ☆
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I really Want to use this method of editing patches as everyone says it is the easyiest way.

So what happens is that when i have finish editing my XBOX patch in FF. viewier i Open it in The Converter But i get the error message for microsoft .FRAMEWORK 4 --

Unhandeld exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue. The application will ingnore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit The aplicarion will close immediatly.
The File './temp/temp.ff already exitsts.

+ If anyone solves this for me i will rep and donate vBux.

PS: Anyone who uses this method Day in Day out Please email there exact folder where there app and other programmes are Like, DEREKTROTTER.

Thanks, xHunteerZz
12-29-2010, 02:05 AM #11
xHunteerZz
★ xHunteerZz--™ ☆
Originally posted by K1NG View Post
i have it but i get

You must login or register to view this content.

You need windows 7 i think like me
12-29-2010, 03:54 AM #12
dimebag72
I-AM-DA-MiZFiT
Originally posted by brosman View Post
I have problems using the program too, but not exactly the same problems.

When I have to edit the zlib 1, I get an error that says I can't save because of file sharing violation...

Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

Sorry to start a new question on this thread, but seems like same topic.

Thanks,

I attached a picture too.

write down the numbers on the pop up and hit OK, then hit save in the hex editor, it wont let you save until you hit OK in the pop up

The following user thanked dimebag72 for this useful post:

brosman
12-29-2010, 06:52 AM #13
$oulja
Splicer
Originally posted by BucN View Post
click ok on the message box then hit the save button in the hex editor

You misunderstood what he said I think. I get the same error as the other guy who posted saying that. After clicking OK on your program for editing the 1st zlib header it opens a hex window to type in the new header, but after you type it and try to save it in the hex editor it says exactly this every time you try "Error writing ps3_ff_002.cnk Error 32: File Sharing Violation" Help? I've been stuck on thsi all day :( apparently i'm not the only one having this issue.
12-29-2010, 03:19 PM #14
|ManiaC|
Carburator 45mm
12-29-2010, 06:41 PM #15
JakeM
ZOMG HaXz!
Originally posted by soulja
You misunderstood what he said I think. I get the same error as the other guy who posted saying that. After clicking OK on your program for editing the 1st zlib header it opens a hex window to type in the new header, but after you type it and try to save it in the hex editor it says exactly this every time you try "Error writing ps3_ff_002.cnk Error 32: File Sharing Violation" Help? I've been stuck on thsi all day :( apparently i'm not the only one having this issue.

When the popup comes up with the code to type in write it down or memorize it. Then click Ok on that box before you save.
12-30-2010, 01:00 AM #16
Originally posted by dimebag72 View Post
write down the numbers on the pop up and hit OK, then hit save in the hex editor, it wont let you save until you hit OK in the pop up

Ahh thank you ! HAHA I didn't realize this, so thanks again bro. It worked. Outie
01-18-2011, 08:38 AM #17
dimebag72
I-AM-DA-MiZFiT
Originally posted by brosman View Post
Ahh thank you ! HAHA I didn't realize this, so thanks again bro. It worked. Outie

I had the same problem, for a minute. Frustrated the hell out of me. Glad that i could help, especially because, i am a retard. Lol
08-02-2020, 06:06 AM #18
Till next time! : https://tubeview.cf/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo