01-22-2011, 08:32 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
DT Blackstorm (Mossy v8/private edit)

Following from v8 Final, thanks to mecAj the menu is a lot more stable. Still has config errors but less often, only Mossy knows the fix to that.

> Contains everything from my v8 edit in the private patch menu
+ all ccTXT changed to iprintln

> Took out the sky base to make room for Mossys attack littlebirds - sick

I have room to fill and intend to do so before i finish with this, so put out some ideas Shiver

Watch in HD
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSBOP9N8sk4]YouTube - [PREVIEW] DEREKTROTTER v8.24[/ame]

Credits
Credit to You must login or register to view this content. for the original patch and useful/optimised functions ~ Rep him Nao
Credit to You must login or register to view this content. for the menu conversion ~ Rep him Nao

The following 120 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

.HaZe., ADAM594, adam9897, Adamâ„¢, angel_of_deth, austin77541, bartacus, beastleyshotz, bigboybobby14, boomsukas16, BreakFree, Brian235026, brooklyn727, cadpimp1289, chat912, CleanMODSHD, Cod-Ultimatum, codwawandmw2, Coolcade283, davidfredy, Demmonnixx, Dexgod, dill1259, DORiS_420, DR-Dizzy, DreamKidzVa, Dryder, DYLANG15, eduardo16, El Violador, FAKA_ELITE, Fifa97, firefox7, flAmingw0rm, fratxdrizzy, gamekilla, GeT_LiKE_BeasT, gouglino, hacker103, Hakon, howigethere, hydro_122499, I HOST CL, I Need $, The Epic, J-J, jammerz_95, Jannis96, jtmorgan1, kane212, keggster1010200, kingofkarate400, kkid423, Klots, KuSH_SM0kE, Kyle07, lahure1, LordOlliee, LordsOfChaos, JokerRey, lovebros, Lucas Mace, malik-ramires, manster, Mark00agent, Sterg, mattyjkilledme, Maty360414, maxrox, mcc123mcc, MidgetGangBang, Morphia, MPGH, Mr. Aimbot, MrRa1n, NbK-C0mm4nd3r_, nch90, Nikeymikey, nite_master, NorskTnaka, Nummpty, oGHOSTLYMODZ, oX-w124merc-Xo, ozzy21, RaD-SVT, ReX-05, rnbrawkstar, CHAOZ, Scrumilation, soebred, SoLDieRDaP, ssg458394, stuartlittle98, thalx, TheBdonski, ThereThatGuy, TheRock_, tree-22 and 20 other users.
01-25-2011, 10:18 PM #191
Nexxus
Gobble
Originally posted by superdevil View Post
u should make it so the co host has a player menu to Smile

The problem is that there isnt even a "Give Co-Host" option in the patch. It's Normal, VIP, and ADMIN.

I've been saying the same thing for awhile now, my guess is that Derek doesnt like the idea or something, still no response from him about it lol.

The only thing close to it is the "isCoHost" code which makes only a specific player who joins the Co-Host. My issue with that is that player may not always be in the game, so that is useless. Would make this patch the best if we could give players COHost privileges during the game at anytime. . . . maybe that's just my opinion lol.

Hey Derek could u possibly PM me the code if u know how to, I'd do it myself, but cant figure out the code for it
01-25-2011, 10:34 PM #192
ViiZiiKz
old name was EpiCz-SniiPz
Not sure if its in there or not but.............ANGRYBIRD :derp:

The following user thanked ViiZiiKz for this useful post:

Treyarch FTG-7

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo