02-15-2011, 07:37 PM #1
Albanian'
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); after alot of reading,searching,messin around with apps i gave up and turn to you guys.

i bet if someone of you could try to unpack this files we would have a lot of fun because its kinda something new and i bet the .iwd files are in there or maybe just the content of the iwd files so we could change skins or whatever...

Where to get the files :
Backup the game get it on PC and go into USRDIR Folder.
There are like 5 .pak files

imagefile1.pak
imagefile2.pak
imagefile3.pak
imagefile4.pak

packfile1.pak

i hope someone of you gets out how to unpack them and share it with us Smile

PS: if someone wanna know how to watch the .bik files on PC use this tool : You must login or register to view this content.

with this tool you can also convert own clips to .bik files so maybe you could replace and it would show your own movie (not sure but you can try it)
07-24-2013, 12:41 AM #2
NGU-xNiicKzHD
Psychedelic
ive been trying to do this too, i heard that you might have to use zlib, not too sure but ill keep looking into it
07-24-2013, 12:13 PM #3
Strike Venom
Top Down Siad Barre
Originally posted by Albanian
after alot of reading,searching,messin around with apps i gave up and turn to you guys.

i bet if someone of you could try to unpack this files we would have a lot of fun because its kinda something new and i bet the .iwd files are in there or maybe just the content of the iwd files so we could change skins or whatever...

Where to get the files :

imagefile1.pak
imagefile2.pak
imagefile3.pak
imagefile4.pak

packfile1.pak

PS: if someone wanna know how to watch the .bik files on PC use this tool : You must login or register to view this content.

with this tool you can also convert own clips to .bik files so maybe you could replace and it would show your own movie (not sure but you can try it)

Take a look at You must login or register to view this content..
07-24-2013, 10:43 PM #4
after alot of reading,searching,messin around with apps i gave up and turn to you guys.

Where to get the files :

imagefile1.pak
imagefile2.pak
imagefile3.pak
imagefile4.pak

packfile1.pak

Could you send me all of the .pak files?
07-25-2013, 10:26 AM #5
OmGRhys-x
Are you high?
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post
Could you send me all of the .pak files?

why you never on skype any more :/?
07-25-2013, 10:26 PM #6
Originally posted by x View Post
why you never on skype any more :/?

I occasionally get on it, not much though. I'm thinking about getting back into modding, but I'm not sure yet.
07-26-2013, 06:13 AM #7
John Leepe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post
I occasionally get on it, not much though. I'm thinking about getting back into modding, but I'm not sure yet.

You should. :y:
07-26-2013, 07:02 AM #8
Originally posted by Jashun View Post
You should. :y:

If I happen to, I'm not spending any money on a new 3.55. Everything I'll make, I'd have to have someone test lol. That's what's holding me back.
07-26-2013, 09:11 AM #9
Master Ro
I make food

Where to get the files :

imagefile1.pak
imagefile2.pak
imagefile3.pak
imagefile4.pak

packfile1.pak

If by 'unpack' you mean view the data in that file, it's possible.

You just have to study the structure of the file (there might be some info online)

Then you can make a program that reads that data and displays it to you. There are probably tools online that let you do this (If this is a 'normal' .pak file and not some IW generated file with a different format)
07-26-2013, 05:09 PM #10

Where to get the files :

imagefile1.pak
imagefile2.pak
imagefile3.pak
imagefile4.pak

packfile1.pak

Send me some .pak files and Ill make an extractor Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo