03-09-2011, 02:04 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, I know wrong section.

But I wanted to clear this up.

People AREN'T hacking on 1.12 servers.

People ARE hacking 1.12 patch_mp.ff.

BUT they are deleting their 1.12 default_mp.self.

If you DO delete 1.12 default_mp.self, might as well use a 1.11 patch, since you're deleting that self, it's like your pretty much deleting the security and bypassing MW2 on 1.4.

So stop posting on how you hacked 1.12 because you didn't.

Sorry for the rant I'm just tired of people thinking their 1337 H4x0RzZ because they deleted the default_mp.self. :\

Once someone gets mods working on 1.12 servers then THAT'S hacking 1.12.

But for now, if you delete your default_mp.self, just use a 1.11 patch, you'll be on the same server as people using a 1.12 patch, plus 1.11 is easier to mod.

EDIT: People are hacking via buttons_default.cfg exploit.. But I'm talking about actual GSC modding here...

Thanks for reading..
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 03-10-2011 at 01:32 AM.

The following 59 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

-Burr-, A_lugie, Alfa, Amanda, Chrome Playa, Cien, CleanMODSHD, darkesthour, Dazpowder, DEREKTROTTER, Devil, Docko412, duderly, egoDream, FourzerotwoFAILS, GetDeleted -_-, Grandad Trotter, Greenbolt111, Hazey, hydro_122499, I am Mara, iNgLewooD64-, InSaNe-xPWEEx, JamazkieHD, jfed, jogeboy, Matt1511, maxrox, mcc123mcc, Mr. Star, mrkhlgt, Mrs.Drake, MV-rockers, Peirau, Proboscis, RealModz, richiebanker, CHAOZ, RUS, shamen, Strike Venom, thaforgottenone, TheJaRniBoi, ThereThatGuy, thinkcentre12ba, uhChad, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, weebobe, x Too GodLy x, Xcellerator, xd366, xIAmSchwem, XKevin356, Xr3v0 HD, xSimpleHeartz
03-11-2011, 03:42 AM #65
Originally posted by danielsarpa View Post
ok I know this isn't what this thread is about, I'm just wondering if anyone can help me.
I deleted the default_mp.self and i can get the patch online, but i cant connect to anyone. It only works in a private match, and no one can join.

any help/fixes?
thanks

(also it may be a break from the flame war)

I have the same problem. I deleted default_mp.self and used a 1.11 DT patch and I can get online but it says 0 games found and joining 0 lobby. It works in a private match but I can't seem to join or join anyone.
03-11-2011, 04:58 AM #66
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by danielsarpa View Post
ok I know this isn't what this thread is about, I'm just wondering if anyone can help me.
I deleted the default_mp.self and i can get the patch online, but i cant connect to anyone. It only works in a private match, and no one can join.

any help/fixes?
thanks

(also it may be a break from the flame war)

Are you serious?...

The following user thanked Blackstorm for this useful post:

Mrs.Drake
03-13-2011, 04:19 PM #67
dimebag72
I-AM-DA-MiZFiT
Originally posted by NGU
Don't you get it. Jesus your Thick as F***!!!

BRETT Made the Code for Zombies.

I've made my OWN CL Codes like my Code that Shoots Harriers out of the Sky. (No not Kamikaze Bomber) It shoots the Harrier Models from Sky Spawn and shoots AC130 Bullets as it Falls until Impact.

I also made the Gun that Shoots Barrels that Explode after 5 secs. Not hard tbh

and my own Game Mode Finding Nemo v1 (Yea it's actually called Finding Nemo xD)

Basic Rules, everyone is set to Prone on Spawn, Low Gravity etc.

Nemo Hides away. He can basically Fly (Looks like he's Swimming because of Low Gravity, xD) around the Map. I've added Invisible Walls around Map for Barriers. Other Players/Fish have to Find Nemo. Fish have Night Vision as Vision is Blacked out for Fish.

Nemo Move Scale 1.5
Fish Move Scale 2.0

When they Find Nemo, Fish have to Stab him. Round Ends.

Sounds pretty gay
03-13-2011, 07:24 PM #68
vanzbadga
Save Point
Originally posted by dimebag72 View Post
If you put your MW2 disc into the 3.41 while your internet is enabled, it will prompt you to upgrade to 1.12. I have not touched my 3.41 since the update. I am waiting for something solid before i do. I dont know how to put 1.11 into my 3.41 after updating to 1.12, so I'm not messing with MW2 for now. If I were you, or anyone else with a 3.41, i would wait and be patient before updating or trying to mod the 1.12 patch. That's just my suggestion

Just an FYI

3.55 Kmauw CFW is more stable than 3.41 and you can write to the flash, theres a modified one PS3ita, it allows PSN access without F**K PSN. PM me if you want more info Smile
03-13-2011, 11:26 PM #69
NGU???
Banned
Originally posted by dimebag72 View Post
Sounds pretty gay

So do you but Hey that's life.
03-14-2011, 01:26 AM #70
Mrs.Drake
GOAL: 1000 POSTS
Originally posted by .Blackstorm View Post
Okay, I know wrong section.

If you DO delete 1.12 default_mp.self, might as well use a 1.11 patch, since you're deleting that self, it's like your pretty much deleting the security and bypassing MW2 on 1.4.

Sorry for the rant I'm just tired of people thinking their 1337 H4x0RzZ because they deleted the default_mp.self. :\

But for now, if you delete your default_mp.self, just use a 1.11 patch, you'll be on the same server as people using a 1.12 patch, plus 1.11 is easier to mod.

EDIT: People are hacking via buttons_default.cfg exploit.. But I'm talking about actual GSC modding here...

Thanks for reading..

lol. yes sir. I think that if anybody else posted this though they would be -500 rep. lol. thanks for stating the facts! :black:
03-14-2011, 02:04 AM #71
The_Platypus
Live Life, Play Cod
Originally posted by .Blackstorm View Post
Damnet everyone's finding out the secret lol

is it in the picture or the picture link in top of the sig
03-14-2011, 06:46 PM #72
Thank You!
03-15-2011, 08:00 AM #73
CaNDy-FuZioNZz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
Okay, I know wrong section.

Love your sig Happy Happy

Thanks for reading..

I love your sig Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo