05-18-2009, 08:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Thats right, you heard me correctly. According too a news article on Kotaku, there will be a release of a new trailer on GameTrailers on Thursday. Maybe this is the ECF Final trailer just being released early, maybe its a new trailer....

Now we don't have to wait until the 24th for more news! Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT:

THIS JUST IN FROM FOURZEROTWO,

All this week, leading up to the Eastern Conference Finals on May 24th there are 15 second ads for the World Premiere gameplay trailer of Modern Warfare 2.

Thursday, May 21st -

GTTV on Spike TV will be showing a sneak preview of the full trailer on their show and reminding you to be on the look out on May 24th for the full trailer to hit. Their sneak peak will have some exclusive scenes from the full trailer & will remind you to check out the full version on May 24th.

Sunday, May 24th -

This is when it all goes down. If you're watching the Eastern Conference Finals you'll get the first look at Modern Warfare 2 gameplay which tells you to go to ModernWarfare2.com for the full unedited trailer.

Immediately following that, ModernWarfare2.com will be updated with the glorious full & unedited version of the first gameplay trailer for Modern Warfare 2. THIS IS THE ONE TO WATCH!

You guys better thank im like the god of new info haha

BETA THREASad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Abzorbr ; 05-19-2009 at 12:26 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Abzorbr for this useful post:

Doctor Stan, Saudamaya, Slash2793, villan4eva
05-20-2009, 07:33 PM #11
Originally posted by villan4eva View Post
mate i wanna see it but i dont want to watch it on modernwarfare2.com but i dont even know what the eastern conference finals is (im from england btw)

its basketball, the trailer will appear on live tv then shortly after on their website
05-20-2009, 07:57 PM #12
Originally posted by Niiosa View Post
some kind of american baseball/basketballl/football competition?

Great job on the new info, I'll be looking out on Thursday. The Eastern Finals are basketball, Cavaliers vs. Magic.

Eastern Conference Final's can also be hockey, Hershey Bears vs Providence Bruins

05-20-2009, 08:31 PM #13
thanks, for the UK people could some one from US post the vid on here ?
05-21-2009, 06:12 AM #14
owningU
Splicer
kool looks tight

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo