07-17-2011, 06:50 PM #1
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are the infection codes for the main pro perks (TESTED AND WORKING)

yea i had to split it up into two different infections tho to get it to work (can't go over 1024 bytes i think) Happy

Here is the first (gives marathon pro, sleight of hand, OMA pro, ninja pro, bling pro, scavenger pro

ui_mapname "mp_rust;bind dpad_down xblive_privatematch 0;onlinegame 1;disconnect;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_marathon_pro 549120;setPlayerData challengeState ch_marathon_pro 7;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_sleightofhand_pro 750;setPlayerData challengeState ch_sleightofhand_pro 7;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_onemanarmy_pro 750;setPlayerData challengeState ch_onemanarmy_pro 7;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_deadsilence_pro 250;setPlayerData challengeState ch_deadsilence_pro 7;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_scavenger_pro 500;setPlayerData challengeState ch_scavenger_pro 7;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_bling_pro 900;setPlayerData challengeState ch_bling_pro 7;uploadStats"

Here is the second (gives stopping power pro, cold blood pro, sitrep pro, hardline pro, danger close pro)

ui_mapname "mp_rust;bind dpad_down xblive_privatematch 0;onlinegame 1;disconnect;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_stoppingpower_pro 1000;setPlayerData challengeState ch_stoppingpower_pro 7;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_coldblooded_pro 250;setPlayerData challengeState ch_coldblooded_pro 7;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_detectexplosives_pro 750;setPlayerData challengeState ch_detectexplosives_pro 7;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_hardline_pro 250;setPlayerData challengeState ch_hardline_pro 7;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_dangerclose_pro 500;setPlayerData challengeState ch_dangerclose_pro 7;uploadStats"

I decided not to add the rest of the perks such as lightweight, scrambler, and last stand cause honestly i hate those ones Happy lol. Just kidding i diddnt want to have to make it in 3 infections. Also you guys can get lightweight pro in a super speed lobby in like 2 min.

I know this might be well know to some people but i just wanted to help the rest of the community Happy
Last edited by zVirus ; 07-17-2011 at 07:00 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to zVirus for this useful post:

iMCSx, Kakashii, User23434, Plumm
07-22-2011, 11:42 PM #29
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
the other you dont want to release

ui_mapname "mp_rust;bind dpad_down xblive_privatematch 0;onlinegame 1;disconnect; setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_laststand_pro 100;setPlayerData challengeState ch_laststand_pro 7;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_lightweight_pro 1320000;setPlayerData challengeState ch_lightweight_pro 7;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_scrambler_pro 250;setPlayerData challengeState ch_scrambler_pro 7;uploadStats"

not that i don't want to release but the perk is straight up annoying Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo