07-21-2011, 08:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just looking for advice, my PS3 with my congenie stuff got YLOD again, and has been sent back, is there anyway to get it back on and functioning again with the current PS software?? Just so that i can put the patch back in for the mod menu on MW2??

Plz dont slate me, just enquiring
07-21-2011, 11:50 PM #2
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by ColinRS View Post
Just looking for advice, my PS3 with my congenie stuff got YLOD again, and has been sent back, is there anyway to get it back on and functioning again with the current PS software?? Just so that i can put the patch back in for the mod menu on MW2??

I've moved this to the questions section for you mate Winky Winky
07-22-2011, 12:08 AM #3
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by ColinRS View Post
Just looking for advice, my PS3 with my congenie stuff got YLOD again, and has been sent back, is there anyway to get it back on and functioning again with the current PS software?? Just so that i can put the patch back in for the mod menu on MW2??

if u send it to Sony they will fix it and upgrade it to latest FW. Only thing i can tell u is if u have not is try to fix it. I dont know how.
07-22-2011, 12:14 AM #4
Well all you can do is hope they just fix the ylod and dont bother updating your ps3 or they might keep your ps3 and replce with 1 there other 2nd hand repaired ps3 basicly ur a ediot and u lost ur stuff wa was u thinking sending to sony

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo