Post: Does the MW2 CVAR single player mod tool work on CoD4?
07-22-2011, 04:04 AM #1
maxkill396
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm really bored since my hacking group lost our ps3 on 3.41 and no one posts their lobbies anymore and can't seem to find another ps3 for cheap.
So as i stated, is it possible to use the CVAR mod tool on cod4 and if so will any changes need to made to the program or the process in which the edits are made? I figured I'd post this before going into the unknown with nothing and thought it might be possible since their on the same engine.
No rush, just wondering.

Oh yeah, and TheUnknOwn got a life and doesn't do this too much and only posts on a private forum of about 25 friends. If no one knew why he dropped off the map
Last edited by maxkill396 ; 07-22-2011 at 04:08 AM.
07-22-2011, 07:54 AM #2
cjmurder123
What do I say here?
No you can't use the MW2 CVAR tool on Cod4. There is a separate section called the You must login or register to view this content. Section.
07-22-2011, 02:06 PM #3
Merkii
Former Staff
Originally posted by maxkill396 View Post
I'm really bored since my hacking group lost our ps3 on 3.41 and no one posts their lobbies anymore and can't seem to find another ps3 for cheap.
So as i stated, is it possible to use the CVAR mod tool on cod4 and if so will any changes need to made to the program or the process in which the edits are made? I figured I'd post this before going into the unknown with nothing and thought it might be possible since their on the same engine.
No rush, just wondering.

Oh yeah, and TheUnknOwn got a life and doesn't do this too much and only posts on a private forum of about 25 friends. If no one knew why he dropped off the map

As CJ stated it doesn't work on cod4, Also if you have any cod4 question this isn't the section.
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo