07-22-2011, 11:48 PM #1
LittleMidget16
Bass Fishing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can some one help me with the bypass so i can host with my friends i know that thay haft to b on the bypass to. when thay try to join it wont let them conect can someone please help me. thank you
07-22-2011, 11:52 PM #2
Mr__Shalemari
Vault dweller
Originally posted by LittleMidget16 View Post
can some one help me with the bypass so i can host with my friends i know that thay haft to b on the bypass to. when thay try to join it wont let them conect can someone please help me. thank you

delte game data, put on patch blocker
07-23-2011, 12:25 AM #3
LittleMidget16
Bass Fishing
how do u put the patch to modded after u delte the data
07-23-2011, 12:31 AM #4
Mr__Shalemari
Vault dweller
how do u put the patch to modded after u delte the data

whats ur psn, ill walk u through it
07-23-2011, 12:32 AM #5
can some one help me with the bypass so i can host with my friends i know that thay haft to b on the bypass to. when thay try to join it wont let them conect can someone please help me. thank you

u need to delete Default_mp on mw2 folder and then they can join Winky Winky
07-23-2011, 04:49 AM #6
tokzikate
Gym leader

You must login or register to view this content.
How to transfer patch from jailbroken ps3 onto working ps3

How to bypass(once you put your modded patch on you DONT need to delete the mw2 game data utility though because that IS your modded patch, if your friends want to join you match though they need to delete their mw2 game data)

hope i helped
07-23-2011, 11:35 AM #7
Merkii
Former Staff
Question answered,
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo