07-23-2011, 03:08 AM #1
ChrizLopez
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone got link to download them? Like to transfer via JB? Also give tutorial how to do it please!

The following 3 users groaned at ChrizLopez for this awful post:

Bush., dkfallen, Joshhyyy-
07-23-2011, 03:49 AM #2
BAMF
Social Engineer
Originally posted by ChrizLopez View Post
Why's that? I hate posting Not Happy or Sad

I can help you out with this question. Since you are not a very active member, considering your 8 posts in well over a year and a half, people are going to have a hard time seeing if you are reliable and basically "worth a shit". Because, the members of NextGenUpdate, which you soon will discover, are complete assholes and do not not give shit to anyone that does not have one of the below:

*100+ posts
*100+ rep
*Premium Membership

People can disagree with this and say "No we r 1337 h4x0rz that luv evry1!", but believe me, they are all assholes, I am an asshole, WE are assholes. If you want a suggestion, get your post count up, which can be easily done if you post in the vBookie section of the site and give your oppinion on who will win a game, round, etc., or just post on things you are interested in but remember one thing, Do Not Spam! Get your reputation up as well, make threads that people can take interest in and enjoy, for one, Freddy Krueger has a couple really cool threads in the General Discussion" section. People like his thread and so they thank him or like the thread. And if you want people to truely respect you on this site, get premium membership. Because you will notice that if you attempt to start a conversation, you will be greeted with "GTFO, newfag!". Just be friendly, help others, complete the requirements above and I am telling you, you will have no problem getting maps from others or buying and selling accounts, etc. Accomplish these things, which WILL take time and you will be set. I am sorry if this was "tl;dr" but I am really trying to get a point across to you. Who knows, you might even find someone that will just give them to you for no damn reason at all. Good luck!

The following user groaned BAMF for this awful post:

Downhunter
07-23-2011, 05:56 AM #3
Teh Niganator
Haters Gunna Hate
He asked how to transfer via jailbreak,not gameshare, so you guys can stop flaming. If you would read the post instead of flaming it would be so much more peaceful on ngu.

The following user thanked Teh Niganator for this useful post:

:12:
07-23-2011, 06:39 AM #4
Default Avatar
Dylan
Wow just had to delete about 18 posts, totally ridiculous how some of you treat new members. REPORT THE THREAD TO BE MOVED instead of flaming him to shit and arguing with each other.
Last edited by Dylan ; 07-23-2011 at 03:59 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dylan for this useful post:

Downhunter, Teh Niganator
07-23-2011, 03:06 PM #5
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Lol. Why did this one guy write an essay on how everyone on NGU are assholes, and we all assume we're bad ass coders/hackers? Hacking is reverse engineering. I DESPISE that terminology, as I'm sure most people do. Someone pissed in your milk, huh? Don't blame others. And don't get mad at new members anymore. It's not HIS/THEIR fault you have a little penis. :megusta:

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Originally posted by ChrizLopez View Post
Anyone got link to download them? Like to transfer via JB? Also give tutorial how to do it please!

Sadly, there is no way to get a map pack for MW2 via a jailbroken console, or using the .pkg feature on the jailbroken system. {Install Package Files} The only way is to purchase it, or get someone else to purchase it, and I do believe the map pack feature is downloadable for a total of up to 5 times. Google quote me on that. Winky Winky

The following user groaned iTruceFret for this awful post:

BAMF
07-24-2011, 01:27 AM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Question answered.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo