Results 11 to 20 of 123

Thread: [1.11 Release]Getting multiple Patches in one


  1. Cody_h4x Nobody is like me

    Join Date Oct 2010

    Posts 2,402

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6379

    10-31-2011 03:22 PM #1 [1.11 Release]Getting multiple Patches in one

    Multiple Patches
    So far I've gotten (and satisfied with)
    My private Patch,
    Craigchrist's "Steal this Patch"
    Hawkin's "Zombieland" Latest version
    all in one

    Alright everyone, I've been bugged about this to release but this is really only common sense and the only thing needed to be done is to modify the second patches init, Connect, and spawned. Its fairly simple your using the same code to switch game modes. I feel this had to go in Modified patches section because even though it's a code its more about the patch itself, but if a mod wants to move it to exploits go ahead. kay:

    By using the Gamemode changer:
    Code:
    GameChange(G){
    self iPrintln("^1Changing Game Mode : ^5Done");
    wait 1;
    setDvar("matchGameType",G);
    setDvar("g_password","");
    map(getDvar("mapname"));
    }
    You can "Dual Boot" into another patch

    (Basically your menu would look like)

    Code:
    menu.namer[1]="GodlyModz v4";
    menu.funcs[1]=::GameChange;
    menu.input[1]=1;
    Just change the variable to any integar your gunna use for that specific patch, because your going to have to go to onPlayerConnect() and thread it.

    So for example putting GodlyModz v4 was like this:
    Code:
    		if(level.matchGameType=="1")
    		{
    			player.Verify1=0;
    			player.Verify2=0;
    			player thread Hunter();
    		}
    but now you can make things more organised for yourself and simply thread it without having to put it through onPlayerSpawned, and again for example my GodlyModz v4 was setup like this:
    Code:
    Hunter(){
    for(;;){
    self waittill("spawned_player");
    //codes here
    }
    So its very simple to put more than one patch in one some of the file sizes on estimation are:

    GodlyModz v4 == About 7,000
    Hunter128's (old patch) == About 3,500
    Chocolates Patch == About 9,000

    Also if your seeting another mod menu than your gunna have to disable the mod menu of the orignal patch, or else you'll be opeing two menus at the same time :carling:
    You can simply do this by calling a "Remove Access" function from your patch for each player, ( Dont forget to remove if (p!=self) or similar) so It removes it for everyone including the host

    Haha a cool thing for xbox patches is that you can really have "unlimited" room...........inb4 all patches in one? :carling:

    If you need any help at all feel free to let me know
    Oh 1 more thing......







    if sum rdc new*** fanboy***s r readin dis right nao fuk u :carling:
    & stop takin creditz0rz
    Last edited by Cody_h4x; 02-27-2012 at 02:42 PM.

  2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cody_h4x For This Useful Post:


  3. xKtF NextGenUpdate Elite

    Join Date Oct 2011

    Posts 3,760

    Membership Elite

    NextGenUpdate Elite Member

    Reputation: 33734

    10-31-2011 04:10 PM #11

    ok i added that now can i add diff patches then godly modz and chocolate

  4. Kitty=^.^= Do a barrel roll!

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 139

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 484

    10-31-2011 04:11 PM #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody_h4x [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Multiple Patches

    Alright everyone, I've been bugged about this to release but this is really only common sense and the only thing needed to be done is to modify the second patches init, Connect, and spawned. Its fairly simple your using the same code to switch game modes. I feel this had to go in Modified patches section because even though it's a code its more about the patch itself, but if a mod wants to move it to exploits go ahead. kay:

    By using the Gamemode changer:
    Code:
    GameChange(G){
    self thread iPrintln("^1Changing Game Mode : ^5Done");
    wait 1;
    setDvar("matchGameType",G);
    setDvar("g_password","");
    map(getDvar("mapname"));
    }
    You can "Dual Boot" into another patch

    (Basically your menu would look like)

    Code:
    menu.namer[1]="GodlyModz v4";
    menu.funcs[1]=::GameChange;
    menu.input[1]=1;
    Just change the variable to any integar your gunna use for that specific patch, because your going to have to go to onPlayerConnect() and thread it.

    So for example putting GodlyModz v4 was like this:
    Code:
    		if(level.matchGameType=="1")
    		{
    			player.Verify1=0;
    			player.Verify2=0;
    			player thread Hunter();
    		}
    but now you can make things more organised for yourself and simply thread it without having to put it through onPlayerSpawned, and again for example my GodlyModz v4 was setup like this:
    Code:
    Hunter(){
    for(;;){
    self waittill("spawned_player");
    //codes here
    }
    So its very simple to put more than one patch in one some of the file sizes on estimation are:

    GodlyModz v4 == About 7,000
    Hunter128's (old patch) == About 3,500
    Chocolates Patch == About 9,000

    Also if your seeting another mod menu than your gunna have to disable the mod menu of the orignal patch, or else you'll be opeing two menus at the same time :carling:
    You can simply do this by calling a "Remove Access" function from your patch for each player, ( Dont forget to remove if (p!=self) or similar) so It removes it for everyone including the host

    Haha a cool thing for xbox patches is that you can really have "unlimited" room...........inb4 all patches in one? :carling:

    If you need any help at all feel free to let me know
    Oh 1 more thing......







    if sum rdc new*** fanboy***s r readin dis right nao fuk u :carling:
    & stop takin creditz0rz
    can u make a tut on how to add the godly modz v4 into missions_gsc plz m8

  5. Clouds Error 404: Title Not Found

    Join Date Jun 2010

    Posts 1,472

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 4985

    10-31-2011 04:14 PM #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody_h4x [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Scrap it and put any needed functions in the threaded part so, the only things you really need are

    Code:
    player.Verify1=0;
    player.Verify2=0;
    so again it would be setup as
    Code:
    if(level.matchGameType=="1")
    		{
    			player.Verify1=0;
    			player.Verify2=0;
    			player thread Hunter();
    		}
    NOTE: You add this code to the onPlayerConnect in missions
    Okay, and for the #include section, would I include the patch GSC? Or would that be called through the GameChange?

    ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by makcim [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    can u make a tut on how to add the godly modz v4 into missions_gsc plz m8
    You are one of the kids cody hates :lol: With your RDC edit :dumb:

  6. Cody_h4x Nobody is like me

    Join Date Oct 2010

    Posts 2,402

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6379

    10-31-2011 04:19 PM #14

    Yes you can add more, i like the old patches better only because they were like the old days

    ---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by NGU Troll [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Okay, and for the #include section, would I include the patch GSC? Or would that be called through the GameChange?

    ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------



    You are one of the kids cody hates :lol: With your RDC edit :dumb:
    Well you could add #include (GSC name here)
    That would be easier or
    your could do the gay
    player thread maps\mp\infinitycl\suxdick::Godly();

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody_h4x For This Useful Post:


  8. Kitty=^.^= Do a barrel roll!

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 139

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 484

    10-31-2011 04:23 PM #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody_h4x [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Scrap it and put any needed functions in the threaded part so, the only things you really need are

    Code:
    player.Verify1=0;
    player.Verify2=0;
    so again it would be setup as
    Code:
    if(level.matchGameType=="1")
    		{
    			player.Verify1=0;
    			player.Verify2=0;
    			player thread Hunter();
    		}
    NOTE: You add this code to the onPlayerConnect in missions
    so how do u add the main missions_gsc from lets say godlymodz v4 to the patch do u put it in the gamemodes section???

  9. Cody_h4x Nobody is like me

    Join Date Oct 2010

    Posts 2,402

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6379

    10-31-2011 04:27 PM #16

    Quote Originally Posted by makcim [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    so how do u add the main missions_gsc from lets say godlymodz v4 to the patch do u put it in the gamemodes section???
    You can put it to a gsc I used the perk gsc, i just cleaned out.
    You must make your own spawn system its very simple example in the original post:

    Code:
    Hunter(){
    for(;;){
    self waittill("spawned_player");
    //codes here
    }

  10. xKtF NextGenUpdate Elite

    Join Date Oct 2011

    Posts 3,760

    Membership Elite

    NextGenUpdate Elite Member

    Reputation: 33734

    10-31-2011 04:30 PM #17

    nice way to use my name

    ---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

    Well you could add #include (GSC name here)
    That would be easier or
    your could do the best
    player thread maps\mp\cody\isgay::Godly();

  11. Join Date Mar 2011

    Posts 5,499

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 34263

    10-31-2011 04:36 PM #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody_h4x [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Multiple Patches

    Alright everyone, I've been bugged about this to release but this is really only common sense and the only thing needed to be done is to modify the second patches init, Connect, and spawned. Its fairly simple your using the same code to switch game modes. I feel this had to go in Modified patches section because even though it's a code its more about the patch itself, but if a mod wants to move it to exploits go ahead. kay:

    By using the Gamemode changer:
    Code:
    GameChange(G){
    self thread iPrintln("^1Changing Game Mode : ^5Done");
    wait 1;
    setDvar("matchGameType",G);
    setDvar("g_password","");
    map(getDvar("mapname"));
    }
    You can "Dual Boot" into another patch

    (Basically your menu would look like)

    Code:
    menu.namer[1]="GodlyModz v4";
    menu.funcs[1]=::GameChange;
    menu.input[1]=1;
    Just change the variable to any integar your gunna use for that specific patch, because your going to have to go to onPlayerConnect() and thread it.

    So for example putting GodlyModz v4 was like this:
    Code:
    		if(level.matchGameType=="1")
    		{
    			player.Verify1=0;
    			player.Verify2=0;
    			player thread Hunter();
    		}
    but now you can make things more organised for yourself and simply thread it without having to put it through onPlayerSpawned, and again for example my GodlyModz v4 was setup like this:
    Code:
    Hunter(){
    for(;;){
    self waittill("spawned_player");
    //codes here
    }
    So its very simple to put more than one patch in one some of the file sizes on estimation are:

    GodlyModz v4 == About 7,000
    Hunter128's (old patch) == About 3,500
    Chocolates Patch == About 9,000

    Also if your seeting another mod menu than your gunna have to disable the mod menu of the orignal patch, or else you'll be opeing two menus at the same time :carling:
    You can simply do this by calling a "Remove Access" function from your patch for each player, ( Dont forget to remove if (p!=self) or similar) so It removes it for everyone including the host

    Haha a cool thing for xbox patches is that you can really have "unlimited" room...........inb4 all patches in one? :carling:

    If you need any help at all feel free to let me know
    Oh 1 more thing......







    if sum rdc new*** fanboy***s r readin dis right nao fuk u :carling:
    & stop takin creditz0rz
    i see we are in Modified Patches section, but where is the patch ? :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling:
    :carling: ( jkjk ) good job Cody_h4x :love: :happycry:

    Spoiler:

    inb4 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] edit your patch / code :carling:
    Last edited by xFLAMeHD_; 10-31-2011 at 04:40 PM.

  12. Cody_h4x Nobody is like me

    Join Date Oct 2010

    Posts 2,402

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6379

    10-31-2011 04:43 PM #19

    Quote Originally Posted by xFLAMeHD_ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    i see we are in Modified Patches section, but where is the patch ? :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling: :carling:
    :carling: ( jkjk ) good job Cody_h4x :love: :happycry:

    Spoiler:

    inb4 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] edit your patch / code :carling:
    No she'll ask herself which code will she steal ? :carling:

  13. Join Date Mar 2011

    Posts 5,499

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 34263

    10-31-2011 04:54 PM #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody_h4x [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    No she'll ask herself which code will she steal ? :carling:
    Cody try make a line without a troll face :carling:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •