01-02-2012, 05:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone, I've Edited a EliteMossy Patch i really want to see if i did a Good job in Editing but my Jailbroken PS3 got Ylod so i cant make a Challenge Lobby anymore and i cant Test my new Edited Patch out so i want to ask u guys (Who Can Host A CL) To Send your Skype Name en i will add you so we can talk via Skype and then we can Add each other on PS3 so that i can see if i did a Good job in Editing so if ur want to do that Thank You Guys!

- zExeRio :mask:
Last edited by MixxedUp ; 01-02-2012 at 07:13 PM.
01-02-2012, 06:08 PM #2
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
Post a link and a changelog of what you edited and ill test it for you.
01-02-2012, 07:05 PM #3
Originally posted by MixxedUp View Post
Hello Everyone, I've Edited a EliteMossy Patch i really want to see if i did a Good job in Editing but my Jailbroken PS3 got Ylod so i cant make a Challenge Lobby anymore and i cant Test my new Edited Patch out so i want to ask u guys (Who Can Host A CL) To Send your Skype Name en i will add you so we can talk via Skype and then we can Add each other on PS3 so that i can see if i did a Good job in Editing so if ur want to do that Thank You Guys!

Masaazz on skype add! Smile
01-02-2012, 10:47 PM #4
Default Avatar
patch12
If anyone needs to know how to hack mw2 send me a private message on my youtube account thejackasscomedy

no its not a hacking channel but if you message me ill sent ya the links

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

If anyone needs to know how to hack mw2 send me a private message on my youtube account thejackasscomedy
no its not a hacking channel but if you message me ill sent ya the links

The following 2 users groaned at patch12 for this awful post:

JamazkieHD, JokerLol
01-04-2012, 02:02 PM #5
:HappyD lolooolasadsad ::Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeD
07-22-2013, 01:23 AM #6
Originally posted by MixxedUp View Post
Hello Everyone, I've Edited a EliteMossy Patch i really want to see if i did a Good job in Editing but my Jailbroken PS3 got Ylod so i cant make a Challenge Lobby anymore and i cant Test my new Edited Patch out so i want to ask u guys (Who Can Host A CL) To Send your Skype Name en i will add you so we can talk via Skype and then we can Add each other on PS3 so that i can see if i did a Good job in Editing so if ur want to do that Thank You Guys!

You do realize you could just post it? A Patch Editor is not only useful for glitching MW2...
08-18-2013, 02:05 AM #7
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by BuRn View Post
Post a link and a changelog of what you edited and ill test it for you.

Nah you might leech it Smile you're known as a leecher... NUFF SAID
08-18-2013, 08:49 PM #8
al final se pudo probar y terminar ese patch?
08-26-2013, 02:10 PM #9
EcLiPz_MoDD3Rz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by .c
Nah you might leech it Smile you're known as a leecher... NUFF SAID

hhahahah just tell it like it is

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo