06-11-2012, 02:39 AM #1
T_m_b07
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys and girls...

well time has come and after following along with my previous Beta version of the zone editor, its time to release my Zone Editor!

Where to start?

I have made a lot of changes to this program as the other was only a test to see if you guys would find it helpful, you prooved to me it was with an outstanding 100+ downloads in just under a week Happy

So i produce to you, my full Version of the zone editor BUT it doesn't end there i have also added in a bonus FF viewer for you guys to enjoy too :p

Incase you guys missed the Beta its here if you wish to go check it out and its responses : You must login or register to view this content.

Full details :

I have changed the layout and feel of the editor and have added a lot of support to things i think people mainly wish to edit.. (appologies to not adding in the Invite String or Welcome messages, they will probably arrive if i decide i want to update this any more.)

List of contents ;

Zone File :
    Extract Zone File
    Compress Zone File

Screen shot :
You must login or register to view this content.

Mod menu mods :
    Text alignment
    Menu size
    Menu Position
    Menu Font

Screen shot :

Other Mods :
    Remove Unknown CMD
    Carepackage Marker
    3 Guns WORKING 1.13!! Winky Winky

Screen shot :

Menu Colors : (Currently only Red Blue and Normal)
    Background layer 1
    Background layer 2
    Background layer 3
    Background Image
    Smoke Color
    Highlighted Option Color

Screen shot :

Model 1887 Modding :
    Single Model1887 (Max Modded :p )

Akimbo , Fmj , Bling will arrive soon

Screen shot :

I have noticed a small bug on the compression but found by opening the patch after being compressed and simply saving it inside the ff viewer it fixed the issue :y: so that is why i am including this PS3 FF Viewer it will ONLY open a ps3 patch that started as a clean patch... (NOT CONVERTED FROM XBOX)

Here is a Screen shot of the viewer :

Download link for Zone Editor : You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link for FF Viewer : You must login or register to view this content.

Incase mediafire doesnt work for you :y: You must login or register to view this content.

I would appreciate the support from you guys as these took a LONG time to make so hitting the right button shouldn't take you too long Winky Winky as i DO enjoy helping the community in making life easier :y:

Regards,

T_m_b07

:fyea:
Last edited by T_m_b07 ; 06-11-2012 at 05:14 PM.

The following 96 users say thank you to T_m_b07 for this useful post:

-JM-, ResistTheMoon, .Andy, $snowman, 04jberry, ArchonAlready, Baby-panama, benjamin08, Red-EyeX32, BrinkerzHD, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, cali123, Cask22, CleanMODSHD, Cliqq, CodingHoster, CoDyMoDz1000XD, cootjuh001, daswiftguy, Devil Child, Fail3rc, FallofReach, FaSt_FrEEdOm, FuntCase, Funzaur, Ghost1990, GodDrinksPepsi, GoldenMoDzz, h123321a_lol, Harry, HonuCinema, HtD, iiToYz, impossibru, iSPAWNWiTHMeNu, IVisionsI, zL_j8hnb, Jamba_PLuR, jspeed25, KingcreekS, koekiemonstarr2, KrazyKiller672, JokerRey, M26-_-LOBBYS, MaJiiCz, User23434, Maty360414, MenoModz, ModzSoGodly, morgan8088, MrReDN34L, Neff, Nubstep, Dan, Jango, primetime43, Cmd-X, Rangers 1690, RaspberryIce, RAV-_-MALWA, ReeZ-_-MoDz, Roy944, Rustled Jimmies, safc25life1, ICS Vortex, SavageRising, sciz0r, snookz-181, swerve420, The NGU Jew, TheFallen, TheHomeTown97, Treyz, Trilluminati, U WOT M8, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, UnHolyModz, Vampytwistッ, VuZe MaGiiK, x Elite MoDz x, X-RAY200, xePixTvx, xFaziikModz, xForbiddenModz, xKtF, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, Xx--AIDAN--xX, xXBUDxZILLAXx, XXSYNISTERXX, zMods, zoCHARLEYoz
06-11-2012, 03:01 AM #2
sciz0r
Big Daddy
Oh my fu.ck
Great Job Man :y:
06-11-2012, 03:06 AM #3
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
i see ur back again god u never seem to stop working im so going to try this out great work big thanks to you and your work Smile
06-11-2012, 03:23 AM #4
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by b07 View Post
Hey guys and girls...

well time has come and after following along with my previous Beta version of the zone editor, its time to release my Zone Editor!

Where to start?

I have made a lot of changes to this program as the other was only a test to see if you guys would find it helpful, you prooved to me it was with an outstanding 100+ downloads in just under a week Happy

So i produce to you, my full Version of the zone editor BUT it doesn't end there i have also added in a bonus FF viewer for you guys to enjoy too :p

Incase you guys missed the Beta its here if you wish to go check it out and its responses : You must login or register to view this content.

Full details :

I have changed the layout and feel of the editor and have added a lot of support to things i think people mainly wish to edit.. (appologies to not adding in the Invite String or Welcome messages, they will probably arrive if i decide i want to update this any more.)

List of contents ;

Zone File :
    Extract Zone File
    Compress Zone File

Screen shot :

Mod menu mods :
    Text alignment
    Menu size
    Menu Position
    Menu Font

Screen shot :

Other Mods :
    Remove Unknown CMD
    Carepackage Marker

Screen shot :

Background layer 1
    Background layer 2
    Background layer 3
    Background Image
    Smoke Color
    Highlighted Option Color

Screen shot :

Model 1887 Modding :

Screen shot :

I have noticed a small bug on the compression but found by opening the patch after being compressed and simply saving it inside the ff viewer it fixed the issue :y: so that is why i am including this PS3 FF Viewer it will ONLY open a ps3 patch that started as a clean patch... (NOT CONVERTED FROM XBOX)

Download link for Zone Editor : You must login or register to view this content.

I would appreciate the support from you guys as these took a LONG time to make so hitting the right button shouldn't take you too long Winky Winky as i DO enjoy helping the community in making life easier :y:

Regards,

T_m_b07

Haha, yea!! I knew we could count on you! Your keeping the mw2 community alive and it just keeps getting better and better! Considering the fact that your doing it alone with no help!
06-11-2012, 03:25 AM #5
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Haha, yea!! I knew we could count on you! Your keeping the mw2 community alive and it just keeps getting better and better! Considering the fact that your doing it alone with no help!

10 characters stare

Ive added 3 guns which works on 1.13 :y:
06-11-2012, 03:28 AM #6
This is sick good jobSmile
06-11-2012, 03:30 AM #7
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat

10 characters stare

Ive added 3 guns which works on 1.13 :y:

Yea I know, I was just messing around with it. Also, since aerosoul won't answer me about this. Do you know how to open up that spec ops mod menu that he made so I can put in more mods.
06-11-2012, 03:31 AM #8
Neff
WTF Just Happened?
Hey guys and girls...

Where to start?

Full details :

List of contents ;

Zone File :
    Extract Zone File
    Compress Zone File

Screen shot :

Mod menu mods :
    Text alignment
    Menu size
    Menu Position
    Menu Font

Screen shot :

Other Mods :
    Remove Unknown CMD
    Carepackage Marker

Screen shot :

Background layer 1
    Background layer 2
    Background layer 3
    Background Image
    Smoke Color
    Highlighted Option Color

Screen shot :

Model 1887 Modding :

Screen shot :

Regards,

T_m_b07

i downloaded the ffviewer & i used the tools to download a clean ps3 mw2 patch & when i tried to open it , it says its not a ps3 patch. i was just lettin you know

The following user thanked Neff for this useful post:

T_m_b07
06-11-2012, 03:36 AM #9
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Yea I know, I was just messing around with it. Also, since aerosoul won't answer me about this. Do you know how to open up that spec ops mod menu that he made so I can put in more mods.

Thats aeros place to say bro sorry but i respect his work, anything you wana know bout it needs to come from him :y:

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by Skewly View Post
i downloaded the ffviewer & i used the tools to download a clean ps3 mw2 patch & when i tried to open it , it says its not a ps3 patch. i was just lettin you know

Yeah i was silly and uploaded an xbox patch by mistake :lol: /facepalm

Fixed :y:
Last edited by T_m_b07 ; 06-11-2012 at 03:50 AM.
06-11-2012, 03:40 AM #10
Pauly
Banned
This is nice man Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo