06-11-2012, 02:39 AM #1
T_m_b07
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys and girls...

well time has come and after following along with my previous Beta version of the zone editor, its time to release my Zone Editor!

Where to start?

I have made a lot of changes to this program as the other was only a test to see if you guys would find it helpful, you prooved to me it was with an outstanding 100+ downloads in just under a week Happy

So i produce to you, my full Version of the zone editor BUT it doesn't end there i have also added in a bonus FF viewer for you guys to enjoy too :p

Incase you guys missed the Beta its here if you wish to go check it out and its responses : You must login or register to view this content.

Full details :

I have changed the layout and feel of the editor and have added a lot of support to things i think people mainly wish to edit.. (appologies to not adding in the Invite String or Welcome messages, they will probably arrive if i decide i want to update this any more.)

List of contents ;

Zone File :
    Extract Zone File
    Compress Zone File

Screen shot :
You must login or register to view this content.

Mod menu mods :
    Text alignment
    Menu size
    Menu Position
    Menu Font

Screen shot :

Other Mods :
    Remove Unknown CMD
    Carepackage Marker
    3 Guns WORKING 1.13!! Winky Winky

Screen shot :

Menu Colors : (Currently only Red Blue and Normal)
    Background layer 1
    Background layer 2
    Background layer 3
    Background Image
    Smoke Color
    Highlighted Option Color

Screen shot :

Model 1887 Modding :
    Single Model1887 (Max Modded :p )

Akimbo , Fmj , Bling will arrive soon

Screen shot :

I have noticed a small bug on the compression but found by opening the patch after being compressed and simply saving it inside the ff viewer it fixed the issue :y: so that is why i am including this PS3 FF Viewer it will ONLY open a ps3 patch that started as a clean patch... (NOT CONVERTED FROM XBOX)

Here is a Screen shot of the viewer :

Download link for Zone Editor : You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link for FF Viewer : You must login or register to view this content.

Incase mediafire doesnt work for you :y: You must login or register to view this content.

I would appreciate the support from you guys as these took a LONG time to make so hitting the right button shouldn't take you too long Winky Winky as i DO enjoy helping the community in making life easier :y:

Regards,

T_m_b07

:fyea:
Last edited by T_m_b07 ; 06-11-2012 at 05:14 PM.

The following 96 users say thank you to T_m_b07 for this useful post:

-JM-, ResistTheMoon, .Andy, $snowman, 04jberry, ArchonAlready, Baby-panama, benjamin08, Red-EyeX32, BrinkerzHD, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, cali123, Cask22, CleanMODSHD, Cliqq, CodingHoster, CoDyMoDz1000XD, cootjuh001, daswiftguy, Devil Child, Fail3rc, FallofReach, FaSt_FrEEdOm, FuntCase, Funzaur, Ghost1990, GodDrinksPepsi, GoldenMoDzz, h123321a_lol, Harry, HonuCinema, HtD, iiToYz, impossibru, iSPAWNWiTHMeNu, IVisionsI, zL_j8hnb, Jamba_PLuR, jspeed25, KingcreekS, koekiemonstarr2, KrazyKiller672, JokerRey, M26-_-LOBBYS, MaJiiCz, User23434, Maty360414, MenoModz, ModzSoGodly, morgan8088, MrReDN34L, Neff, Nubstep, Dan, Jango, primetime43, Cmd-X, Rangers 1690, RaspberryIce, RAV-_-MALWA, ReeZ-_-MoDz, Roy944, Rustled Jimmies, safc25life1, ICS Vortex, SavageRising, sciz0r, snookz-181, swerve420, The NGU Jew, TheFallen, TheHomeTown97, Treyz, Trilluminati, U WOT M8, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, UnHolyModz, Vampytwistッ, VuZe MaGiiK, x Elite MoDz x, X-RAY200, xePixTvx, xFaziikModz, xForbiddenModz, xKtF, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, Xx--AIDAN--xX, xXBUDxZILLAXx, XXSYNISTERXX, zMods, zoCHARLEYoz
07-01-2012, 01:58 AM #65
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by silentassain View Post
Hey, could you help me figure out why thee ff viewer does not work on my computer? I didn't convert anthing just tried to open but would give me any error. Here is a screen shot of the error
this is the is details thing You must login or register to view this content.

what patch is it?? it will only open 1.13/1.12
07-01-2012, 02:27 AM #66
silentassain
I am error
JonoEfthy v9 I was going to change the say commands.
07-01-2012, 05:40 AM #67
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by silentassain View Post
JonoEfthy v9 I was going to change the say commands.

thats an xbox converted to ps3 patch... the ff viewer will NOT open it sorry

The following user thanked T_m_b07 for this useful post:

Blackstorm
07-01-2012, 06:16 AM #68
silentassain
I am error
Originally posted by b07 View Post
thats an xbox converted to ps3 patch... the ff viewer will NOT open it sorry

Ohh thax broo Smile Hey, do you have a Ps3 compiler because after I extract the CFG or Gsc, there is no way I can put it back in after editing it. I have to use ffmanager.net to edit my patches. The Bunc shots is the best one out there but you have to activate which is $20; I really don't have that type of cash to blow. The legacy ff has a limit on how much you can add before it says "oversize cannot save." Could you help me out dude? Could find a link or create one that works? I found several links but they a bust. Thanks broo
07-26-2012, 03:14 PM #69
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
i cant get download it says the link is privrate
07-26-2012, 06:02 PM #70
T_m_b07
I defeated!
fixed (10 characters stare )
07-26-2012, 06:04 PM #71
HtD
Dark Knight
Epic thread! Great job.