07-28-2012, 01:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Everyone it's been some time i was working on a good FFEditor waiting for aerosoul's one.

You must login or register to view this content.

I released previous Version of this Patch Editor in a French Forum and now i decided to upload it here!

What can it do ?
-Open Almost ALL Ps3 Patch_mp.ff ( it can open normal patch and also Custom Patch made by FFCompiler or FFTool)
-You can Edit/Rename/Extract every rawfiles of the patch (possibility to Add a rawfile to the patch soon)
-You can Edit every Localizes of the patch!
-you can read the stringtables of the patch ( possibility to edit them soon)
-extract/compress/open Zone files
-convert to any region
-possibility to download a clean patch containing 38 clear cfg rawfiles ( i'll soon add one with a lots of rawfile but with also menufiles and weapons so you can still edit menu colors or weapon while having a Custom Patch)

Some Screen :

Rawfiles

Localizes

StringTables

don't forget to always save a rawfile/a localize everytime after you edit it.

Hope you enjoy it!

Nightmare
Credit:
-Me
-Aerosoul for always accepting to answer some of my questions ^^
-All the CodResearch wikia contributors for providing information about zone
Download :You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jojolepro51 ; 07-28-2012 at 01:13 AM.

The following 31 users say thank you to jojolepro51 for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, aerosoul94, BrinkerzHD, ChromeVisionz, CoDyMoDz1000XD, DEREKTROTTER, eddine67, FuntCase, Hack-Tivision, Beats, iMCSx, itsyaboial, IVisionsI, JokerRey, MrBrett_, NERO_NR1, ReeZ-_-MoDz, say-say123, Taylor, Teamrider, The NGU Jew, This-Guyy, Tony Stark, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, xePixTvx, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, xKtF, xXBUDxZILLAXx, Yolo_-MoDz
07-30-2012, 11:34 PM #20
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
you are not going to be able to read through menufiles without aerosoul94's source or craigchrist8239's source

That sir, is a lie :p

The following user thanked TheFallen for this useful post:

Cmd-X
07-30-2012, 11:52 PM #21
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
Skeptical jake is skeptical stare

anyways nice work, and you are not going to be able to read through menufiles without aerosoul94's source or craigchrist8239's source, which I doubt they will give out due to way too much work spent on it.

overall nice work, but you'll have to hit them up :y:

thanks and i'm already working on menufiles and i can read through some of them , but i still dont know what all the pointers do , and so i'm stuck for some menufiles , but i'm still on it ^^.
i'm also working on images assets , yesteday i was talking with aerosoul on skype and i showed him something i found in the image assets , now i can open all image assets of FF files but there are still problems with editing.
i edited the Complex Preview image with a red square with "NightMare" on it.but the images was wierd on the game ^^
07-31-2012, 03:23 AM #22
Originally posted by jojolepro51 View Post
thanks and i'm already working on menufiles and i can read through some of them , but i still dont know what all the pointers do , and so i'm stuck for some menufiles , but i'm still on it ^^.
i'm also working on images assets , yesteday i was talking with aerosoul on skype and i showed him something i found in the image assets , now i can open all image assets of FF files but there are still problems with editing.
i edited the Complex Preview image with a red square with "NightMare" on it.but the images was wierd on the game ^^

well go for it man! :y:
07-31-2012, 06:38 AM #23
PLEASE HELP:
when ever i try to save a ff. it wont let me save it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18403[/ATTACH]

The following user groaned Kes Skate Hahn for this awful post:

Cmd-X
07-31-2012, 11:19 AM #24
Originally posted by Kes
PLEASE HELP:
when ever i try to save a ff. it wont let me save it

I can't help you if you dont say what happen when you try to save.
Remember that edites localizes need to be exactly the same size As the previous one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18403[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
07-31-2012, 05:18 PM #25
ModdedModder
Gym leader
this probleme come from the patch , and not from the editor , the rawfile assets is a little messed up ( the compressedsize value isn't good ) but apparently even with this error the PS3 dont Blackscreen, you canedit the zone to solve this probleme and open fully the patch

ok thanks man! guess im doing some zone editing today Winky Winky
07-31-2012, 06:18 PM #26
when ever i try to save it will say "The output char buffer is too small to cantain the decoded characters,encoding 'Unicode (UTF-Cool Man (aka Tustin)' fallback 'System.Text.DecoderRedplacmentFallback'> Parametername chars." THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS WHEN I TRY TO SAVE :(

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18403[/ATTACH][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
07-31-2012, 08:39 PM #27
Originally posted by Kes
when ever i try to save it will say "The output char buffer is too small to cantain the decoded characters,encoding 'Unicode (UTF-Cool Man (aka Tustin)' fallback 'System.Text.DecoderRedplacmentFallback'> Parametername chars." THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS WHEN I TRY TO SAVE :(

if you use a French/spanish/italian patch , localize and rawfiles have characters like "é" ( é è à ô ê â î etc..) in it , and i didn't fixed the problem with the patch wont save because of wrong encoding , so for now use Fully english patch or just replace all characters

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18403[/ATTACH][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
07-31-2012, 08:48 PM #28
if you use a French/spanish/italian patch , localize and rawfiles have characters like "é" ( é è à ô ê â î etc..) in it , and i didn't fixed the problem with the patch wont save because of wrong encoding , so for now use Fully english patch or just replace all characters
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

And welcome to the world of complains. Have fun fixing :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo