09-15-2012, 06:46 AM #1
BlurzGoHard
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Link To The Download is You must login or register to view this content.
i Will Be Updating This Alot

Credits:
Cmd-X For Alot of Codes :dude..:
LightModz For Originally Edit :brilliant:
White Water v4 For Codes And Ideas :gola:
Yolo_-Modz v2.5 For Codes And Ideas :wondoh:
TheUnKn0wN & Hunter128 For Start Of Modding :CLM:
ITheFallenI For His FF Viewer Smile^
xePixTv For His v10 :love:
GodlyModz For His Cyberspace Smile
and Kbrizzle For His Tree Patch :p
Infinity Ward For The Fail At Stopping Modders :trollSad Awesome
And To All The Modders Of The NGU Community

Update #1 You must login or register to view this content.
Update #1.5 You must login or register to view this content.
Update #2.00 You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BlurzGoHard ; 10-01-2012 at 10:38 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to BlurzGoHard for this useful post:

.JayZe, *xActionMods*, Cliqq, Devil Child, evans789, ImCreativeModdz, KCxFTW, Komet웃, Mend2011, Cmd-X, Rans_Map, Script Kiddie, Zuraa

The following 8 users groaned at BlurzGoHard for this awful post:

BrinkerzHD, J, Kitty=^.^=, notoriousCFW, Taylor, TheJaRniBoi, xMr_Adams-, zebhard
09-16-2012, 02:17 AM #29
KCxFTW
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by S
If there's ne thing I hate more it's people re wording what I say and thinking they have been on this site longer than I have :dumb: if anything you are the leach.
p.s. I am zFI2oST, and I have been on this site since 09 or 08 I don't recall, but I think I might have more rep than you now faggot, so before you try troll do some research because you fail. btw I don't care about rep, unlike certain rep whores in this community

Your a bitch Christian :carling:
09-16-2012, 02:56 AM #30
Originally posted by S
If there's ne thing I hate more it's people re wording what I say and thinking they have been on this site longer than I have :dumb: if anything you are the leach.
p.s. I am zFI2oST, and I have been on this site since 09 or 08 I don't recall, but I think I might have more rep than you now faggot, so before you try troll do some research because you fail. btw I don't care about rep, unlike certain rep whores in this community

Your the bitch. Saying someone's patch is shit. They put work and effort into it. And besides, I never did like your patch. That's why its a 1.13 patch, because hardly anyone use them. :dumb: I have been on NGU since 09 but made my account in 2011 because of NGU elite. I know what I'm doing on NGU, and I know how to make a patch, but I like to keep them to myself.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

I don't care what anyone says, RDC and RDC edits are fucking beast.
09-16-2012, 03:07 AM #31
Originally posted by MisterScripter View Post
Your the bitch. Saying someone's patch is shit. They put work and effort into it. And besides, I never did like your patch. That's why its a 1.13 patch, because hardly anyone use them. :dumb: I have been on NGU since 09 but made my account in 2011 because of NGU elite. I know what I'm doing on NGU, and I know how to make a patch, but I like to keep them to myself.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

I don't care what anyone says, RDC and RDC edits are fucking beast.

Oh calm down there little girl don't get all butt hurt :lol:.
As I recall I never referred to this patch as "shit", and editing a patch takes no effort unless you do a complete menu change and change the style cough cough me and others like derektrotter.
And last time I checked the file hosting website hosting my patch I had 2,000 download along with many users pming me over ps3 everyday like leaches. No one cares about you come on low rep you have anything else to say because your insults are invalid. How sad that you get mad at these comments I make, stop defending people my first comment was not for you :dumb: 10 yr old kid

The following user thanked S O R G for this useful post:

BlurzGoHard
09-16-2012, 03:10 AM #32
BlurzGoHard
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by S
As I recall I never referred to this patch as "shit", and editing a patch takes no effort unless you do a complete menu change and change the style cough cough me and others like derektrotter.
And last time I checked the file hosting website hosting my patch I had 2,000 download along with many users pming me over ps3 everyday like leaches. No one cares about you come on low rep you have anything else to say because your insults are invalid. How sad that you get mad at these comments I make, stop defending people my first comment was not for you :dumb: 10 yr old kid

LOL :love:
09-16-2012, 03:12 AM #33
Originally posted by BlurzGoHard View Post
LOL :love:
:wub: :hug: :carling:
09-16-2012, 03:12 AM #34
Originally posted by S

This is an actual quote from the first page comments on BlurzGoHard v2.
If there's one thing I hate more than shit patches, it's shit patches with no video to show anything. btw it's pathetic how many kids use slang or try to be posers/jocks amongst the internet pathetic ( he added a video )
And btw I'm not a fucking 10 yr old leecher. I don't leach. I am a 16 yr old A-C student who mods mw2.
09-16-2012, 03:14 AM #35
If there's one thing I hate more than shit patches, it's shit patches with no video to show anything. btw it's pathetic how many kids use slang or try to be posers/jocks amongst the internet pathetic ( he added a video )
And btw I'm not a fucking 10 yr old leecher. I don't leach. I am a 16 yr old A-C student who mods mw2.

Badass <---- nuff said
-----------------------------
not wasting my time with a child over the internet (you don't mod anything kid :lol: you just edit) Now be gone. Don't quote me it gets annoying as hell thnx for the -negative rep btw :wub:
09-16-2012, 03:20 AM #36
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight

You seem mad Smile You want a snuggly huggly ? :carling:

See what i did their stare i changed a letter. What have you done today question mark ?
09-16-2012, 03:22 AM #37
If you are who you say you are, then why do you have a "new" account? Didn't like to be zFI2oST?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo