10-01-2012, 02:00 PM #1
Amanda
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know if this has already been posted before but I haven't found it anywhere...
Also this may be useless now with 1.13 CFG modding but I post it here because this section is more popular than
the COD4 one nowadays...

This will work for all CODs!!!

The common problem with all 1.11 GSC patches was that they were easy to detect that you were in a modded lobby!
Here is what everyone did that days:
1. Join a game.
2. Don't choose your class, but switch to spectator for a while.
3. Monitor the Host...
4. If Opens the Menu, leave the game!

Here is how to Make your Menu Invisible to All Spectators Smile

text.archived = false;

Use this command for all your Menu Text strings, Scrollbars and all your other HUD Elements and they will be invisible to anyone else except you!!!

*************************************************************************************************************

Also, Bonus Commands!
The commands following are not really common but they are very useful!

Replace 'text' with your Element name

text.hideWhenInMenu = true; // Hides the Element when you Open the in-game Menu Pressing the Start Button
text.archived = false; // Element is invisible to spectators!
text.foreground = true; // If many overlapping Elements, this will give priority to the specified one to show up first on screen
text.sort = 10; // You can replace the value here with other ones. It has to do with the priority the elem has to show up on screen
[/FONT]

The following 11 users say thank you to Amanda for this useful post:

Blackstorm, Kitty=^.^=, LightModz, Jango, Cmd-X, RaspberryIce, Sirprizer, spudeeelad, UGz-, Vanz
10-01-2012, 02:28 PM #2
Astruhh
Climbing up the ladder
Thanks for Code!
10-04-2012, 12:27 PM #3
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by Amanda View Post
I don't know if this has already been posted before but I haven't found it anywhere...
Also this may be useless now with 1.13 CFG modding but I post it here because this section is more popular than
the COD4 one nowadays...

This will work for all CODs!!!

The common problem with all 1.11 GSC patches was that they were easy to detect that you were in a modded lobby!
Here is what everyone did that days:
1. Join a game.
2. Don't choose your class, but switch to spectator for a while.
3. Monitor the Host...
4. If Opens the Menu, leave the game!

Here is how to Make your Menu Invisible to All Spectators Smile

text.archived = false;

Use this command for all your Menu Text strings, Scrollbars and all your other HUD Elements and they will be invisible to anyone else except you!!!

*************************************************************************************************************

Also, Bonus Commands!
The commands following are not really common but they are very useful!

Replace 'text' with your Element name

text.hideWhenInMenu = true; // Hides the Element when you Open the in-game Menu Pressing the Start Button
text.archived = false; // Element is invisible to spectators!
text.foreground = true; // If many overlapping Elements, this will give priority to the specified one to show up first on screen
text.sort = 10; // You can replace the value here with other ones. It has to do with the priority the elem has to show up on screen
[/FONT]

thanks for this! i will +Rep when i can, gotta wait 24h :fa:
10-04-2012, 04:41 PM #4
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
have you tested this? :O
10-04-2012, 05:11 PM #5
Choopie
Little One
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post

Never know until you try it :bro:
10-04-2012, 06:37 PM #6
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post

get on skype bro
10-04-2012, 08:00 PM #7
Amanda
Can’t trickshot me!
Of course! I've found it in the game files, in HudMessage.gsc I think. For example when someone is promoted all spectators cannot see the message "You have been Promoted!" or "Challenge Completed" etc, even if these messages use text strings and not println()
Then I tested it with Menus and it works perfectly Smile You can use it for every text or shader and all will be invisible to spectators!
10-04-2012, 08:17 PM #8
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by Amanda View Post
Of course! I've found it in the game files, in HudMessage.gsc I think. For example when someone is promoted all spectators cannot see the message "You have been Promoted!" or "Challenge Completed" etc, even if these messages use text strings and not println()
Then I tested it with Menus and it works perfectly Smile You can use it for every text or shader and all will be invisible to spectators!

that is absolutely amazing! great job Smile

The following user thanked Blackstorm for this useful post:

Amanda
10-06-2012, 04:46 PM #9
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Am i like the only one who's used this before in their patch? :confused:, i remember seeing this code on ItsMods :P, that's where i got it from.

The following user groaned IVI40A3Fusionz for this awful post:

Cien
10-06-2012, 05:07 PM #10
Lol this is old. I found this a while back in various gscs and have been using it in my menu since v4 :p

The following user groaned Jakes625 for this awful post:

Cien

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo