12-22-2012, 01:23 PM #1
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You are viewing : Update 1!

I added the Video to the thread first cause i know thats what people want to see not some boring information :p

Today i am bringing NextGenUpdate a early Christmas present Winky Winky

I have to get something of my chest, since i made a usb mod menu my version 3.2 i have had a lot of people adding me on skype telling me i am a **** & that i am ruining modern warfare 2 Winky Winky the reason why am making Usb Mod Menu's is because when i made patches it got to 20 downloads sometimes even less. when i made a Usb mod menu it got to You must login or register to view this content. thats amazing i love seeing that it tells me i am doing a good job i expect this one to get to that!

You want to talk to me on Skype? OK add reddotaction.alex this is an old Skype name i am not a leacher or a 'red dot' no more i joined red dot city cause i wanted mod menu when i was a noob and i heard that's the right place to go, Don't Judge me on that <3.

This menu contains a lot of stuff its at 294 KB i don't know why it goes so high when i make it :( i always want to add more stuff but i never get to such as verify menu, i could only add my self because the verify menu was actually a menu on the player you will see from the video.

The Infection Code you will need
    set ui_mapname \""mp_rust;^1xActionMods's ^2USB Mod Menu Infection^0 ;bind button_back exec ../../../dev_usb000/buttons_default.cfg;

Credits to The following people
    TheFallen
Correy <3 (made all this happen)
UnboundUser
PS_Hero (Best)
CrEaTiiOn_Hitman <3 (Best)
GirlModz <3 (Best)
.Pluto
NicoBvB90
Obamasu
BlackHawk (Not Happy or Sad)
MysteryNova
MysteryAviate
xActionMods/AstroBoy
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
HacksnMods
Custom_Patcher
CrEaTiiOn_Burn
ISpawn-With-Menu
Chief Keef (listening to his song whilst making this)
AreoSoul94
Cod Father
JonoEfthy
DVH
brandonkervin97
BlurzGoHard (Happy)
If i missed people quote me

Download Link*
    https://www.mediafire.com/?8t3zbly5uga96ya

Older Version....
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by *xActionMods* ; 12-23-2012 at 09:47 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to *xActionMods* for this useful post:

BishAreForFags, BlurzGoHard, Evil_Hackz, Hacks 'n' Mods, JTFormula2
12-22-2012, 02:03 PM #2
xCrankModz
Pokemon Trainer
Lol you get so many downloads from the usb one.because all the people who want menus without a jb want a patch. Im not saying anything bad about your patch. Thereason probbaly that you do not get so many downloads on your actuall .ff downloads is because some people might not find your patches different, or its because every person who mods mw2 is playing black ops. Also most modders with a jailbroken are making there own patches or rditing the famous famous modders patches.

The following 3 users say thank you to xCrankModz for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, Extended, spudeeelad

The following user groaned xCrankModz for this awful post:

Script Kiddie
12-22-2012, 03:04 PM #3
spudeeelad
I defeated!
You are ruining MW2. It got bad enough, now you are just making it worse. Whenever I see anyone trying to use this kind of shit when i'm hosting a proper lobby, I crash their PS3.

The following 8 users groaned at spudeeelad for this awful post:

*xActionMods*, cekchd, Extended, Hacks 'n' Mods, jerrmy12, Kitty=^.^=, zFlaVouR, Zuraa
12-22-2012, 03:31 PM #4
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
You are ruining MW2. It got bad enough, now you are just making it worse. Whenever I see anyone trying to use this kind of shit when i'm hosting a proper lobby, I crash their PS3.

is that so? wow, its my choice if i want to release and make these stuff i don't care about mw2 i am not the creator of it crash their ps3 now adays people are not stupid enough to notice that r_fulbright is a freeze ps3 infection.
12-22-2012, 03:42 PM #5
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by ChiefKeef View Post
is that so? wow, its my choice if i want to release and make these stuff i don't care about mw2 i am not the creator of it crash their ps3 now adays people are not stupid enough to notice that r_fulbright is a freeze ps3 infection.

Well enjoy your fan base of peewees ha

The following 4 users groaned at spudeeelad for this awful post:

Extended, Hacks 'n' Mods, jerrmy12, Kitty=^.^=
12-22-2012, 04:10 PM #6
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Well enjoy your fan base of peewees ha

ok then, i least i have fans son. Winky Winky you on the other hand have haters! freezing people's ps3 is just sad i mean its not like its your game its not as if you created the zone, the game, the maps, all of that shit you didnt so stop being a bitch dont like the game cause its ruined with people with usb mod menu's then play mw3 or black ops 1 or 2.

The following 3 users say thank you to *xActionMods* for this useful post:

Extended, Hacks 'n' Mods, Kitty=^.^=
12-22-2012, 05:16 PM #7

Now how old is this game ? And he is ruining it ? Stop hating and get a life dude. You are mad because you are not know and you want fans. Your lame.:p

The following 3 users say thank you to PS3Modders for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, Hacks 'n' Mods, Kitty=^.^=
12-22-2012, 05:33 PM #8
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by PS3Modders View Post
Now how old is this game ? And he is ruining it ? Stop hating and get a life dude. You are mad because you are not know and you want fans. Your lame.:p

Exactly what i should have said thank you <3.

The following user thanked *xActionMods* for this useful post:

Kitty=^.^=
12-22-2012, 06:14 PM #9
xCrankModz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by PS3Modders View Post

No offense to you but im tired of this shit. The game's age means nothing. The game was made for people's enjoyment. Wheather they use a usb menu or the actuall modded patch. The game does not have a date on which it is suppose to die. The game was meant to be played as long as there is a ps3 on the earth. This crap about this game is old does not mean shit. People are still playing pacman and thats old as dirt. So the age of the game is ilrelevant. Sorry for the mispelled words and my grammar im on a cell phone, but I had to say this.

The following 2 users say thank you to xCrankModz for this useful post:

FuntCase, spudeeelad
12-22-2012, 07:02 PM #10
BlurzGoHard
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by ChiefKeef View Post
You are viewing : Update 1!

I added the Video to the thread first cause i know thats what people want to see not some boring information :p

Today i am bringing NextGenUpdate a early Christmas present Winky Winky

I have to get something of my chest, since i made a usb mod menu my version 3.2 i have had a lot of people adding me on skype telling me i am a **** & that i am ruining modern warfare 2 Winky Winky the reason why am making Usb Mod Menu's is because when i made patches it got to 20 downloads sometimes even less. when i made a Usb mod menu it got to You must login or register to view this content. thats amazing i love seeing that it tells me i am doing a good job i expect this one to get to that!

You want to talk to me on Skype? OK add reddotaction.alex this is an old Skype name i am not a leacher or a 'red dot' no more i joined red dot city cause i wanted mod menu when i was a noob and i heard that's the right place to go, Don't Judge me on that <3.

This menu contains a lot of stuff its at 294 KB i don't know why it goes so high when i make it :( i always want to add more stuff but i never get to such as verify menu, i could only add my self because the verify menu was actually a menu on the player you will see from the video.

The Infection Code you will need
    set ui_mapname \""mp_rust;^1xActionMods's ^2USB Mod Menu Infection^0 ;bind button_back exec ../../../dev_usb000/buttons_default.cfg;

Credits to The following people
    TheFallen
Correy <3 (made all this happen)
UnboundUser
PS_Hero (Best)
CrEaTiiOn_Hitman <3 (Best)
GirlModz <3 (Best)
.Pluto
NicoBvB90
Obamasu
BlackHawk (Not Happy or Sad)
MysteryNova
MysteryAviate
xActionMods/AstroBoy
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
HacksnMods
Custom_Patcher
CrEaTiiOn_Burn
ISpawn-With-Menu
Chief Keef (listening to his song whilst making this)
AreoSoul94
Cod Father
JonoEfthy
DVH
brandonkervin97
If i missed people quote me

Download Link*
    https://www.mediafire.com/?8t3zbly5uga96ya

Please If you use this & you like it can you thank my thread or subscribe to me? [YT]ALEX30408[/YT]

Older Version....
You must login or register to view this content.

i am thanking the thread because now i dont have 10 year old little kids screaming ADMIN BLURZ PLEASE -__- thanks for that and ima also liking because ur name is ChiefKeef and ur pic is of Sosa :P #BangBang

The following 2 users say thank you to BlurzGoHard for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, Kitty=^.^=

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo