02-02-2013, 08:06 PM #1
ByteSource
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, I decided to update this post (5-1-13) Just to try and refresh peoples gaming minds.

-----------------------------
Modern Warfare 2 Information
-----------------------------
As we all know Modern Warfare 2's bypass server has been down for OFW people, and the 1.14 community is growing with nothing but unrealistic such called "Modders". This tread is just posted to make 1.14 patch creators realize that they are killing the best game for trickshoters and etc... The 1.14 CFG infection is a need to stop no matter what, there is always a way to stop something, so might want to start now before the game completely dies.

---------------------------
Modern Warfare 2 CFG users
---------------------------
Hello you CFG users, as you all know you guys suck at being a realistic gamer. You guys need to stop using infections on the 1.14 server. The reason why the game is going to be taken down by Infinity ward, is because of you guys. If you really want to mod the game your self get a CFW system or just go on cod4, you kids don't make no sense using a infection and pretending to be a official modder. Simply stop with this madness, and see how the game would be back to the way it used to. For Ex: Fun, Exiting, Realistic, ALIVE, be real and get a life.

------------------------
Modern Warfare 2 Names
------------------------
For you guys who think you look cool by having Modz, MoDz, M0dZ, Hacker, Hackz and etc, you guys look so stupid. Reason why you make the name look so fake "this message specialy goes for you fake Modders[/B]", Is because you pretend to be a hardcore gamer just because you have those words in your name. If you do not mod a game and have those words in your name please make a different account because you waist peoples times beliving that you do and getting respect off it. You 13- 15 year old kids modding a game, you make no sense your so young and acting like your hard for Ex: "LOLHELLO-COM"<-- 13 and he thinks he's the best modder in the world. God you guys are so annoying. Nothing else to say to you kids.

--------------------------
Modern Warfare 2 Patches
--------------------------
Knowing now that patches have the same things, i consider maybe adding something new to patches, i honestly dont know how these new patches get fame if they have almost nothing new from all EliteMossy's patches or reddotcity.
For you patch makers have you thought about making something new?
not saying your patches suck or anything im just simply saying is think about Adding more stuff that people barely see.

-------------------------
Modern Warfare 2 Modders
-------------------------
I suggest you guys to quit asking for subscribers and money now, theres no point of that for mw2, mw2 should be a game to just have fun for.
Subscribers: don't gain anything accept REP from annoying little kids.
Money: don't gain anything for "Mw2" but being a ASS.

More will be added later on this week, thank you guys for reading.
Love iHc-XSad Awesomey:
Last edited by Cammy ; 05-01-2013 at 10:36 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to ByteSource for this useful post:

Eminem., ResistTheJamsha, lfclegend321, ManderModz, Nicktasticz, PataponHackz, Script Kiddie, TheHolyMart, xePixTvx, YT-xDerpModz, zUnboundPatcher

The following user groaned ByteSource for this awful post:

iTruceFret
02-02-2013, 08:51 PM #2
lfclegend321
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iBe
Well i just made this post to find Out who are Real time modders.
I finally got tiered of hosting on bypass and 1.14, reason why is
because now that CFG has been released theres no kind of way
of knowing who is a OFFICIAL Modder.

Hate or Like it dont matter im just letting you guys know that
1.14 patch makers should calm down on big infections also
to quit doing back ups for fame, that gains nothing to mw2
modding community for ex: {CH}, HFH*, TuX*, TuH*.
I Honestly dont thing none of these modding crews want fake
modders in there clan, hope you guys undestand this.

iTz just a quick Update for 1.11!!!

Support Real Time Modders For Our Legitness Hard Work!
Thank You Guys that actualy do Host <3

Comment if You Are A Real 1.11 Modder

Real Time Modder Bellow!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21899[/ATTACH]
[/SIZE]

im a real modder but honestly, i see no point in this post :s if they wonna pay some1 half the ammount of money of a 3.55 for a backup then let them.. :L or use a cfg menu with unknown fucntion and no zone edits thats fine with me :L lets be honest modding just gets really boring anyway, and they are only going to be using one patch... but i se what your doing here trying to get real mkodders shown, but not much point in it <3

The following user thanked lfclegend321 for this useful post:

ByteSource
02-02-2013, 09:08 PM #3
FOSCA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iBe
Well i just made this post to find Out who are Real time modders.
I finally got tiered of hosting on bypass and 1.14, reason why is
because now that CFG has been released theres no kind of way
of knowing who is a OFFICIAL Modder.

Hate or Like it dont matter im just letting you guys know that
1.14 patch makers should calm down on big infections also
to quit doing back ups for fame, that gains nothing to mw2
modding community for ex: {CH}, HFH*, TuX*, TuH*.
I Honestly dont thing none of these modding crews want fake
modders in there clan, hope you guys undestand this.

iTz just a quick Update for 1.11!!!

Support Real Time Modders For Our Legitness Hard Work!
Thank You Guys that actualy do Host <3

Comment if You Are A Real 1.11 Modder

Real Time Modder Bellow!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21899[/ATTACH]
[/SIZE]

Swag I'm On 1.11 <3
02-02-2013, 09:11 PM #4
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by lfclegend321 View Post
im a real modder but honestly, i see no point in this post :s if they wonna pay some1 half the ammount of money of a 3.55 for a backup then let them.. :L or use a cfg menu with unknown fucntion and no zone edits thats fine with me :L lets be honest modding just gets really boring anyway, and they are only going to be using one patch... but i se what your doing here trying to get real mkodders shown, but not much point in it <3

that is REALLY true but thats the thing we need to get modders / modding more fun noticed that after low class modders get known they think they big shit i remember back then Modding used to be so bad ass now sence modders are turning the other way thers no point of having fun of it i dont get why would they want to host and shit if there going to try to get people to subscribe i mean i mod my self and i honestly dont care about the $$ or subscribers.
im just trying to help the modding community to raise insted of the FAKE CFG / back up users to over pass us.
and also i know i honestly dont care if they do use cfg it doesnt hurt me but it does affect the looks for us reason why is because were taking mw2 appart and everyone knows mw2 is the best COD out moddable or not it still fuckin powns <3
hope people understand this

The following 2 users say thank you to ByteSource for this useful post:

iHc-KnowN, PataponHackz
02-02-2013, 09:13 PM #5
Hey bro, I am actually a real 1.11 modder, and I create my own patches Smile If you want to add me add: subarudemon, or my modding account : Im-a_Haxor-456

And could you help me make a modded comment? My 3.55 dosent let me show the home directory... It says cannot recive directory listing on blackb0x...
02-02-2013, 09:19 PM #6
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by FOSCA View Post
Swag I'm On 1.11 <3

Haha lol and please dont tell me u have the 1.11 infectable menu?? -.-

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by SUBARUDEMON View Post
Hey bro, I am actually a real 1.11 modder, and I create my own patches Smile If you want to add me add: subarudemon, or my modding account : Im-a_Haxor-456

And could you help me make a modded comment? My 3.55 dosent let me show the home directory... It says cannot recive directory listing on blackb0x...

Im not home right now sorry dude i came for vacation and i only brought my laptop
You do know you can change your comment trew Comegines or how ever you spell that

The following user thanked ByteSource for this useful post:

iHc-KnowN
02-02-2013, 09:20 PM #7
Yes, but when I open comangies, and click home, it says "Press X To go Back" :/
02-02-2013, 09:22 PM #8
lfclegend321
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iBe
that is REALLY true but thats the thing we need to get modders / modding more fun noticed that after low class modders get known they think they big shit i remember back then Modding used to be so bad ass now sence modders are turning the other way thers no point of having fun of it i dont get why would they want to host and shit if there going to try to get people to subscribe i mean i mod my self and i honestly dont care about the $$ or subscribers.
im just trying to help the modding community to raise insted of the FAKE CFG / back up users to over pass us.
and also i know i honestly dont care if they do use cfg it doesnt hurt me but it does affect the looks for us reason why is because were taking mw2 appart and everyone knows mw2 is the best COD out moddable or not it still fuckin powns <3
hope people understand this

agreed <3 never thought ofit in this way
02-02-2013, 09:23 PM #9
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by SUBARUDEMON View Post
Yes, but when I open comangies, and click home, it says "Press X To go Back" :/

add me on skype
ill try to help you kk
Last edited by ByteSource ; 02-13-2013 at 05:57 PM.

The following user thanked ByteSource for this useful post:

iHc-KnowN
02-02-2013, 09:23 PM #10
I mod

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo