07-23-2013, 04:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys. I'm new to NGU and I don't know where to write about clan accounts on here so I'll just put it on here. Hey guys, I am the leader of Soniicz_ and we are a regular Mw2 playing team. Many of original Soniicz members have either not coming on or playing on different games (i.e. Black Ops 2 etc.) To build up the team, I am giving away a free Yes FREE account. Not only is this free, but it has 9th prestige and most importantly, all unlocks. It also has it's very own unbound clan tag. (NOT USING CFG). The only catch is... it's a Soniicz account. If you want this, you can not just want it purely because of it's achievements. You must play Mw2 very regulary and You MUST actually want to join Soniicz. It would also be nice if you were a recorder/editor as we are looking to have a YT channel in the near future.

if you are a good sniper, (TS, NS, QS ETC.) then message me on here... or me on PSN: either Soniicz_FLloWz or xAddiiCTiiveNot Happy or Sadx <<< P.S. You will still need to do a trial for our clan first just as proof that you are a good sniper. THANKS Smile
07-24-2013, 01:55 PM #2
can i have the free account, i play mw2 nearly every day except, some fridays and saturdays,
i can hack on some games and i am getting jailbreak soon,
so can i have the free account and join ur clan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo