05-14-2011, 07:27 PM #1
Swade
The Brain Named Its Self
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

As with every game there are certain things gamers want and certain things gamer really don’t want. Call of Duty has some of the most loyal fans in the gaming industry and these are the things we want in the highly anticipated sequel.
The 5 things we want:

1. The Story
The story needs to take at least double the amount of time to complete than Modern Warfare 2′s story did. The story also needs to actually make sense, Modern Warfare 2′s jumped all over the world and the story didn’t fit together very well at all.

2. Public Beta
With Modern Warfare 2′s glitches over-shadowing the games release, an easy way to fix this will be to have a closed or public beta. This will iron out any problems with the multi-player and will get people even more hyped for the game, if that’s possible.

3. Dedicated servers
This must be the most requested feature when a new Call of Duty is announced. The current system just can’t handle the amount of people playing at once and the connections are sometimes terrible. This will probably not happen as it will cost Activision money and everyone knows what Activision think about money.

4. More Awesome Spec Ops
Spec Ops in MW2 was pretty cool, hopefully in MW3 it will be better with more different missions that are not to much related to the campaign missions. Also rumor and I hope it's true, they might have 4 Play Spec Op instead of just two!

5. Larger maps
With the map size at the moment snipers are just no use because you cannot use them for their proper purpose. If they had bigger maps, almost like the Battlefield maps, players could actual use all the weapons for their actual purpose.

Comment if there is any thing that you would like, Thanks are always nice =D
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Swade ; 05-29-2011 at 11:33 PM.

The following user thanked Swade for this useful post:

||||||||||||
05-16-2011, 05:52 AM #29
Originally posted by MODDER View Post

As with every game there are certain things gamers want and certain things gamer really don’t want. Call of Duty has some of the most loyal fans in the gaming industry and these are the things we want in the highly anticipated sequel.
The 5 things we want:

1. The Story
The story needs to take at least double the amount of time to complete than Modern Warfare 2′s story did. The story also needs to actually make sense, Modern Warfare 2′s jumped all over the world and the story didn’t fit together very well at all.

2. Public Beta
With Modern Warfare 2′s glitches over-shadowing the games release, an easy way to fix this will be to have a closed or public beta. This will iron out any problems with the multi-player and will get people even more hyped for the game, if that’s possible.

3. Dedicated servers
This must be the most requested feature when a new Call of Duty is announced. The current system just can’t handle the amount of people playing at once and the connections are sometimes terrible. This will probably not happen as it will cost Activision money and everyone knows what Activision think about money.

4. More Awesome Spec Ops
Spec Ops in MW2 was pretty cool, hopefully in MW3 it will be better with more different missions that are not to much related to the campaign missions. Also rumor and I hope it's true, they might have 4 Play Spec Op instead of just two!

5. Larger maps
With the map size at the moment snipers are just no use because you cannot use them for their proper purpose. If they had bigger maps, almost like the Battlefield maps, players could actual use all the weapons for their actual purpose.

Comment if there is any thing that you would like and remember to thanks plz =D

i want them to try a little harder with the ps3 this time Awesome face
05-16-2011, 07:01 PM #30
LINUX♥
The Best OS By Far
M40 or GTFO
05-16-2011, 07:13 PM #31
number 2 and 3 are good. I wonder if they going to stick with the killstreaks not stacking up?? I just hope the Ac-130, pavelow are back. I really like those. Only killstreak I would bring from black ops is the black bird. Also the Flak Jacket perk for noob tubing. MW2 would be perfect with flak jacket because of unlimited noobs for scarv. and plus OMA and danger close
05-16-2011, 07:23 PM #32
5 things i want most:

1. No BullSh1t deaths (E.G. if i shoot guy 50 F&^%ing times before he shoots me he sould die not me!)

2. No LAG! (Servers are needed!!!)

3. For who ever is developing the game to actually listen to what we want (not to sure of the developers but i think raven or something along that lines with that sort of name is developing online)

4. Bigger MAPS! (BFBC2 was a great game because 1 it was realistic! 2 it had big maps!)

5. More customization! (Make the character be yours! make him look how you want him to look, if you want a scar near his eye we should be able to have it, if i want a hench black guy, we should be able to have it! (No dawfs or midgets))

Thanks for reading.
RapperVG
05-16-2011, 07:40 PM #33
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
1 and 3
On my list

Would also like to see more guns.......however useful
05-16-2011, 07:47 PM #34
1.Killstreaks count on to eachother
2.Better wepons or more
3.More maps to play
4.Quick scoping must be in
5. Realastic graphics or better serversClaps
05-16-2011, 08:50 PM #35
Originally posted by MODDER View Post

5. Larger maps
With the map size at the moment snipers are just no use because you cannot use them for their proper purpose. If they had bigger maps, almost like the Battlefield maps, players could actual use all the weapons for their actual purpose.L]

More larger maps but not make maps larger, I already hate Fuel as its big.

I want the same perks and more but alter OMA so you can change to a non OMA class only, make Scavenger so that the 2nd blue pack replenishes your grenade launchers.

I want more guns and most of all I don't want Treyass to be involved in anyway and I don't want the game to be like Black Ops but take the customization ideas from it xD
05-16-2011, 09:16 PM #36
jdman
Bounty hunter
Infinity Ward...LOL
05-17-2011, 06:23 AM #37
bertieboy7
Can’t trickshot me!
Who the hell wants bigger maps. I want them all to be like nuketown.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo