05-23-2011, 01:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); By HandTuna. Date: 23/05/2011. You must login or register to view this content.

MW3 EASTEREGG ALREADY?

So recently there had been a huge leak in Modern Warfare 3.
The producers had been pretty devo at this stage...
So back to the main point.. The artical i read off kokatu is saying they found the images in the cache and the game's release date in the site's source code. The site is callofduty.com that they found it from.
They cracked this earlier this month.

Original Artical Winky Winky V--

Originally posted by another user
Twitter user @Haakontje shifted through CallofDuty.com's Modern Warfare 3 site, finding images in the cache and the game's release date in the site's source code. None of this is new to those who've read Kotaku's exclusive details on the game, which Kotaku first broke earlier this month.

I find this ironic.. Like they try to hide the game and yet they found it lol!!!

Thanks is appreciated ;P.Outie
05-23-2011, 01:53 PM #2
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
Lol they acted like hackers to do something good :p But its good that we are sure that mw3 is going out Smile
05-26-2011, 12:14 AM #3
They probably wanted those to be found. Hopefully it will hold up against battlefield
05-26-2011, 12:17 AM #4
Moved to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion.
05-26-2011, 12:18 AM #5
I am the only person in the world totally burnt out in the 5000 FPS we see every year. I quit caring after CoD2 myself.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo